TOTC: Bieber’s Anyone could debut top 3

nooniebao

The way all his singles in 2020 went top 10 and people said he's over :dies:

Cheques came thru :hippo:

Remember the time when bieber can send any song to no. 1. And now he is struggling in his own :bibliahh:

Are we ready to admit that he's still a huge relevant artist :dies:

49 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Scooter did that :clap:

Hopefully Taylor could do that as well, seeing the way she’s singles’ poison right now. She hasn’t had a hit since that 50 shades song from 2016. She should call Zayn again.

Bieber keeps getting hit after hit. Good for him. His music is still horrible.

54 minutes ago, CruelSummer13 said:

Remember the time when bieber can send any song to no. 1. And now he is struggling in his own :bibliahh:

I can hear the salt pouring from the words on the screen. If you think #1 debuts mean anything then you probably should take a look at that Taylor swift drop, it should have taught you that it doesn’t mean anything.

here’s to hoping Taylor can get her first hit since idwlf in 2016 in 2021 ???

The devil works hard but Scooter works harder.

4 minutes ago, Jaffery said:

I can hear the salt pouring from the words on the screen. If you think #1 debuts mean anything then you probably should take a look at that Taylor swift drop, it should have taught you that it doesn’t mean anything.

poor 8-week-#1-album-in-2020 artists! 

...congrats to those who got deposits from scooter's bank account

14 minutes ago, Jaffery said:

So LWYMMD is not a hit now? :rip: Delusional. As long as Taylor's album sell millions IDC if she'll have another hit or no. Some girls has hits but struggling to pass platinum :deadbanana2:

A Camila leftover outdoing every single from Romance :dies:  not bad for someone who's over :cm: 

Justin is over but Scooter does what needs to be done.

And you're deluded if you're trying to insinuate that Taylor has to struggle to compete with Justin. Changes flopped and Justin was embarassed after pushing so hard to beat Roddy at #1 with Yummy. The budget to relive his 2010 glory days is overspent. 

6 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

Justin is over but Scooter does what needs to be done.

And you're deluded if you're trying to insinuate that Taylor has to struggle to compete with Justin. Changes flopped and Justin was embarassed after pushing so hard to beat Roddy at #1 with Yummy. The budget to relive his 2010 glory days is overspent. 

Water is dry and the sky is purple

1 hour ago, CruelSummer13 said:

you're forgetting the fact that Justin had two huge peaks + other successful eras, one peak during My World and one during Purpose era, yet he didn't have a single number one hit until 2015/Purpose, despite that he has many classics from the first years of 2010s. #1s for him were only easy during Purpose era, that doesn't mean he wasn't smashing or getting hits before and after. One Time, Baby, Never Say Never, Boyfriend, Beauty And A Beat, these were all huge hits yet some didn't even go top 5, and Yummy, Intentions etc. will end up just the same.

51 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

A Camila leftover outdoing every single from Romance :dies:  not bad for someone who's over :cm: 

:rip:

It seems there's big demand right now for him.

America loves him, let's face it. The song is great, tho, I'm here for it.

His recent singles are way better then what he put out last year. But his purpose quality probably won’t ever be matched again. 
also people keep saying he is over for the last 2 years, but he is still pretty relevant. 

Y’all had me thinking it wouldn’t touch the top 10 

Te flop narrative needs to stop- especially from the Swifties :rip: like i dont even like him as much as i like Taylor but quit acting like him not gathering a whole plethora of actual ww top 10 hits since his peak isnt proof that he's still very relevant. 

OT: I really like the song tbh! Best from all the ones hes been dropping and I hope it does as well as "Holy" tbh.

17 hours ago, CruelSummer13 said:

Notice how Holy is still top 10? To me that is a much bigger accomplishment than these quick little #1s.

17 hours ago, CruelSummer13 said:

When? He literally had his first 3 #1s in Purpose era and those were MASSIVE HITS

14 minutes ago, Sept said:

When? He literally had his first 3 #1s in Purpose era and those were MASSIVE HITS

Welp, after that he had im the one and despacito that went no. 1. And when his solo single came out last year he practically beg his fans to cheat and use vpn because he struggles to hit no. 1 despite of the hype :giraffe::bibliahh:

that's the proof that he is desperate for a no. 1 

35 minutes ago, TheGreatestX said:

Notice how Holy is still top 10? To me that is a much bigger accomplishment than these quick little #1s.

I know that placement is not the one that he wants, he is hungry for a no. 1 (hence the begging to the fans to use vpn) but he cant hit it again on his own so he collabed with Ariana just to have a no. 1 last year :gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.