Haus of Gaga member confirms Chromatica era is over

alejandreaux

Lady Claire

I mean... was anyone expecting anything else from this era or? :rip: although i understand the frustration.

I love Gaga and Chromatica is one of her best albums but she's over dance-pop music and crazy outfits for a while now. It was solely fanservice for the fans (which she even joked twice by saying "it's for the gays" :rip:). She never seemed exactly passionate or that excited for the record in comparison with her previous ones, as much as the album has some of her darkest and personal lyrics.

Not to mention it was released in the middle of a global pandemic so the few plans they had aligned went down the drain. Don't expect a tour either. The whole pandemic + election stress + Gaga being on another vibe kinda cuts her enthusiasm about it and i completely understand her. Maybe in the future she'll share with us what's happening with her currently.

I'm grateful for the amazing songs, videos and products she gave us this era and i'm very excited for her upcoming projects in film and music. I'm sure her next era will be pretty different from Chromatica and maybe during better times.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• L.B GAGA

• Marry Illusion Glory

• JohnWayneHolland

• Edit0rz

Lady Claire

And i'm not really sure but there's an insider on Twitter that was right about a few stuff and was hinting that she will release an alternative version of Chromatica soon (kinda like The Remix albums). I forgot the username but i'll look up for it.

Pretty useless but yeah. Maybe she'll drop when she announces the inevitable tour cancellation :clown:

Marry Illusion Glory
Just now, Watson! said:

Does she have any project (movie or music) for this year?

Yes. Gucci, her next film which is a crime drama starts filming in Italy starting March. It's in pre-production already.

This era made me unstan lmfao.. a joke. Good luck to the rest of you still clinging on to whatever pop career she has left

aesthetic bih

"Wonderful launch"

"We were in pop icon mode" :mrpeanut:

I can't at the complete LIES :dies:

This era made me unstan lmfao.. a joke. Good luck to the rest of you still clinging on to whatever pop career she has left

11 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Yes. Gucci, her next film which is a crime drama starts filming in Italy starting March. It's in pre-production already.

She should have run some music with little promo till spring. Now, you have to wait at least one year untill the release of the new project.

Iaintsorry

I think this era is disappointing to monsters cause they’re so used to Gaga being pretty dedicated and giving full fledged eras even if the album underperforms (ex. Artpop and Joanne), but this time she gave what other pop girls gave and it didn’t meet their expectations at all...

Soup in Teapot

Can’t believe she is serving lazy britney for this era. A joke. I hope that Guass film rot in shithole.:zzz:

The meltdowns and dramatics jfc  :rip:

Burn your stan card, no one gives a ****

where can i buy the oreo? any link?

that’s literally the most interesting thing this era has had to offer

Reminds me of the Romance era. Underperforming singles, relying on collabs to carry the era, team giving up a month/2 months after the album is out. 

• ATRL Moderator
Reinvention
23 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

I mean... was anyone expecting anything else from this era or? :rip: although i understand the frustration.

I love Gaga and Chromatica is one of her best albums but she's over dance-pop music and crazy outfits for a while now. It was solely fanservice for the fans (which she even joked twice by saying "it's for the gays" :rip:). She never seemed exactly passionate or that excited for the record in comparison with her previous ones, as much as the album has some of her darkest and personal lyrics.

Not to mention it was released in the middle of a global pandemic so the few plans they had aligned went down the drain. Don't expect a tour either. The whole pandemic + election stress + Gaga being on another vibe kinda cuts her enthusiasm about it and i completely understand her. Maybe in the future she'll share with us what's happening with her currently.

I'm grateful for the amazing songs, videos and products she gave us this era and i'm very excited for her upcoming projects in film and music. I'm sure her next era will be pretty different from Chromatica and maybe during better times.

Why are you acting like this is a minor detail. :rip: This is why it's been a low key era - putting shows together and performances no matter HOW careful you are with COVID precautions DOES put people at risk. I don't really get what little monsters expected from Gaga in 2020 - like shit has been bigger than a popstar era. You got a good album, amazing videos, a superb VMA performance, amazing photos. Like STFU and be grateful she didn't can the whole thing. Then again people bitch after EVERY era and listen to leaks etc so really it's just spoiled brats wanting more, more, more.

This era really showed us who Gaga is. She is over. ASIB was really good for her with the A list actor tacked on to the track but nothing else has blossomed for Ms. Gaga except for the A list pop starlet Ariana Grande assisted track. 

Gaga needs features to be successful and that’s ok. A lot of our faves have run out of gas but it is delusional for people to think she is on the same level as artists like Taylor, Rihanna or Beyoncé. You have to be successful for at least 10 years in order for your name to be among these women. 2008-2011 and the year 2019 is not gonna cut it

Marry Illusion Glory
Just now, Istan4R said:

This era really showed us who Gaga is. She is over. ASIB was really good for her with the A list actor tacked on to the track but nothing else has blossomed for Ms. Gaga except for the A list pop starlet Ariana Grande assisted track. 

Gaga needs features to be successful and that’s ok. A lot of our faves have run out of gas but it is delusional for people to think she is on the same level as artists like Taylor, Rihanna or Beyoncé. You have to be successful for at least 10 years in order for your name to be among these women. 2008-2011 and the year 2019 is not gonna cut it

This meltdown :deadbanana4:

Keep fuming while she has 2 #1 songs and albums  in the last 2 years alone and 2 global hits including one of the biggest songs of all time:ahh:

HASHTAGPOW
13 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

e2b5325836a6555bc4a54955fdf0ab2f92409d61

Edited by HASHTAGPOW
Holiest Dreams
On 1/9/2021 at 8:32 PM, sweetkiss said:

yes, chromatica artwork is better than taylor randomly walking in forests. 

taylor is not vocalist so who cares for live album. 

you been waiting patiently for shawn mendes live album? lmao

who cares for taylor swift documentary, gaga did it too

The anger :deadbanana: You just lied three times in a row as well, considering Taylor had a successful and acclaimed live album + two universally acclaimed documentaries just this year alone (Gaga has had none of those things). Anyhow, what does Taylor even have to do with this thread apart from deflecting about Chromatica’s disappointing era?

-

OT: The era was honestly DOA, so that’s not surprising. I think the album is bad but this is still sad regardless, since she could’ve done a lot more without the pandemic going on. I wonder if this will discourage her from trying again with a new (and hopefully better) album next time around. The pandemic clearly put a strain on a lot of artists’ careers/creativity (sans just a few)... which is understandable given the circumstances :katie: