Haus of Gaga member confirms Chromatica era is over

alejandreaux

alejandreaux

welp...  it was a fun couple weeks in May with a music video and performance tacked on in August I guess :hoetenks:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• L.B GAGA

• Marry Illusion Glory

• JohnWayneHolland

• Edit0rz

G.U.Y_del_Rey

Really really over

137109184_3542461562469396_7822821100802611257_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=GQ5y9LoVJWkAX8P6YXm&_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.xx&oh=2b008812d0300d761f9dc3b315c9f2dd&oe=601ED7BA

But being serious, I gave up on this era since like early december so I just feel...indifferent to these "news"

Edited by G.U.Y_del_Rey
SashaDevachelli

tenor.gif

This era was so confusing so many questions:rip: I still don't buy the pandemic excuses her and the team could've easily done a little more to push the album:rip:  oh well... the way Alice and Replay were robbed:monkey:

Marry Illusion Glory

:rip:

Let's go GUCCI. Acting not the music.

T41ADR0.gif

chaneloberlin

Planet HER is coming for a healthier option :cm:

PoisonCandy

Did people actually think the era was still going? :rip: She hasn't done anything with the era since the 911 video, which was months ago. She's obviously done with it.

We did a wonderful launch for Chromatica

Hold my Chromatica jockstrap

giphy.gif

gotportugal
Just now, PoisonCandy said:

Did people actually think the era was still going? :rip: She hasn't done anything with the era since the 911 video, which was months ago. She's obviously done with it.

if we consider 911 a single then the latest single didnt even chart and if we don't, the last single was ROM :rip: 

Martyr Of Fame

Good. Pack it up and better luck next time. 

Also fire Bloodclot. 

Rhiannon
3 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

One of the worst pop eras like ever :rip: 

We did have an amazing album + 1 amazing performance, that's far to be one "One of the worst pop eras like ever" :rip:

COVID-19 happenned you know.. Others artists like your fav had to cancel the entire era. to begin with:rip: