No female has topped BR this century. Why?

biblicalmonster

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• biblicalmonster

• Edit0rz

• L.B GAGA

• Earth Ripper

Selena Gomez

Well, at least Lady Gaga stans are finally talking about a song whose success can be fully attributed to Gaga. :clap3:

istan4badgalriri
40 minutes ago, biblicalmonster said:

The "Ra Ra-ah-ah-ah. Roma Roma-ma Gaga, Oh la-la" hook is widespread standard. It is a puzzle. It's a real jewel. It's eternal. It's EVERYTHING. It transcends the tiniest area in the entertainment industry. It is literally up there with "Thriller" and "I Will Always Love you".

The scream I just let out.

porsha williams lol GIF by Dish Nation

xfreshkidxx
26 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The Rah Rah Bitch did what she had to do :clap3:

tumblr_pyhcyfJbNm1qlsd9ho1_1280.jpg

:clap3:

I mean you could have said "one of", which would be true. The best female song this century? You're gonna get mostly neys 

It certainly is cause if not BR then who is? I wanna know who they got to say :bibliahh:PLEASE I need this laugh today someone reply

• #FreeBritney Activist
27 minutes ago, lonnie said:

The call is coming from inside the house at this point. Why need the OGH when you can set up your fave and fanbase by yourself?

1887642870_ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).thumb.

Tea :rip:

and OP Has been doing these types of get-my-fav-dragged threads for awhile now

BR is pretty a cool song/video tho :clap3:

Kool_Aid_King
Just now, IAMDOM said:

It certainly is cause if not BR then who is? I wanna know who they got to say :bibliahh:PLEASE I need this laugh today someone reply

Even if you had to think Objectively for a second (Which is difficult for you guys), the answer would probably be Royals by Lorde, Rolling in the Deep by Adele, or even Party in the USA by Miley. BR is ONE of the biggest, but it's definitely not the biggest. It was even below Bodak Yellow on the Decade end BB100 chart.

rihannabiggestfan
15 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

The scream I just let out.

porsha williams lol GIF by Dish Nation

OMG I didn't even notice that part :bibliahh: they really thought they could slip that in there

3 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

No pop girl will reach BR’s success and impact i fear

Delusional and not rooted in reality i fear

2 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

No pop girl will reach BR’s success and impact i fear

Tik Tok (the song that blocked it), We Found Love, Rolling in the Deep etc were/are all bigger hits

Bad Romance certainly is among the biggest female hits of the century but there were bigger female songs before and after it was released

The way they have become the Britney army COMPLETELY. This is why you should hold your tongue, kids

biblicalmonster
5 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Even if you had to think Objectively for a second (Which is difficult for you guys), the answer would probably be Royals by Lorde, Rolling in the Deep by Adele, or even Party in the USA by Miley. BR is ONE of the biggest, but it's definitely not the biggest. It was even below Bodak Yellow on the Decade end BB100 chart.

Rolling In The Deep? A good contender. The other ones don't stand a chance. PITUSA isn't as well known as Bad Romance in the international market, neither is Royals. None of these videos have iconic features, the last one doesn't even have any. :rip:

It doesn't only touch success, it's about iconography.

biblicalmonster
6 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Tea :rip:

and OP Has been doing these types of get-my-fav-dragged threads for awhile now

BR is pretty a cool song/video tho :clap3:

There's literally no drag. All I see is that I'm clocking everyone. :siptea:

1 minute ago, biblicalmonster said:

There's literally no drag. All I see is that I'm clocking everyone. :siptea:

Fix your clock.

1 minute ago, biblicalmonster said:

It doesn't only touch success, it's about iconography.

How do you measure a song's iconography being bigger than another's? :deadbanana4:

perfillusion
5 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Tik Tok (the song that blocked it), We Found Love, Rolling in the Deep etc were/are all bigger hits

Bad Romance certainly is among the biggest female hits of the century but there were bigger female songs before and after it was released

We Found Love is unfortunately not a solo song, and according to rules set forth by members like yourself, cannot be compared to those solo songs you listed. Sorry!