Jump to content

“Dated" The Fame album: 290K in 2020. Why?


perfillusion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • MrLovett

    12

  • perfillusion

    10

  • Erreur2 La Nature

    5

  • Katniss

    5

CruelSummer13
7 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

I just find it ironic cause the same could've been said about Katy, TD was still charting some months ago while Smile wasn't. At least Chromatica is at like 800k and according to Mediatraffic was the 21th best selling album of the year WW, Smile in the other hand... :rip: 

 

Btw Ariana is not even in your sig.

Are you blind? Ariana is in my sig :deadbanana4:

 

I dont care bout smile, Katy is already a has been. And you compare her to Gaga who is in her re-peak accoeding to yall :rip:

Edited by CruelSummer13
wrong
Link to post
Share on other sites
LosingHimWasBlue
8 hours ago, V3$$3L. said:

People like artifacts.

 

Why do you think museums are so popular?

:bibliahh:

 

OT : Throwback album. People love her old stuff instead the horrible Traumatica. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Safe&Sound
3 hours ago, supaspaz said:

If you make a thread inviting discussion and then attack everyone who replies, maybe you're the problem?

Clap ha

Link to post
Share on other sites
CruelSummer13
5 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

I see you're pressed love, what did Gaga do to hurt your feelings that much?

 

OT: classic album, the best debut ever in recent history

Why are you imagining things? I actually supported Chromatica because of that Gaga is no. 4 artist on my spotify last year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ethereaaal

I love how ATRL's opinions are really so irrelevant and out-of-touch, especially when it comes to Gaga. 'Dated' album did that. :eddie:

Edited by Ethereaaal
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
BraveNewSeth
10 hours ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Smile for one :rip:

Sis... why are you trying to get Gaga dragged? :skull: 

 

OT: Because it's a modern day classic. You know you're album is THAT bitch when people even know the album tracks off it (Starstruck)

Link to post
Share on other sites

‘Dated’ doesn’t mean that people don’t listen to it. It’s incredibly dated and always will be, but people still stream it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
perfillusion
7 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Screen-Shot-2021-01-10-at-00-04-15.png

 

Yeah, no streaming presence whatsoever. :coffee2:

Don't act dense. You know better than I do (I'm sure you keep a file) that ASIB's huge 500K+ sales in 2020 were in the US only and in the US it never made it to Netflix. It's not on Prime...you have to rent it. It's not on HBO...maybe it was, but it's not now and hasn't been forever. So, not on Netflix, not on Prime (unless you rent it, like any other movie) and not on HBO anymore. :ahh: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was actually thinking about this the other day.. Like people saying Gaga's music is dated when in reality it really isn't out of the 2010 girls it actually has some of the most listenable music even now.. and also because Just Dance feels so different from The Edge of Glory for example, theirs like an array of different music to enjoy. Whereas artists music with that 2010 sound throughout sounds dated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Don't act dense. You know better than I do (I'm sure you keep a file) that ASIB's huge 500K+ sales in 2020 were in the US only and in the US it never made it to Netflix. It's not on Prime...you have to rent it. It's not on HBO...maybe it was, but it's not now and hasn't been forever. So, not on Netflix, not on Prime (unless you rent it, like any other movie) and not on HBO anymore. :ahh: 

I'm not the one acting dense here. You're trying to paint a narrative that ASIB is still getting great sales, despite it not being on any 'major streaming platforms' in 2020. That is false. The soundtrack was a success, you don't need to try and lie about it to try and make it one. :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
queenoftheclouds

I can't believe that R&B/Hip Hop, Rock and Pop are Top 3 Genres of 2K20 and Country right behind it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
alfonso12
14 hours ago, CruelSummer13 said:

Are you blind? Ariana is in my sig :deadbanana4:

 

I dont care bout smile, Katy is already a has been. And you compare her to Gaga who is in her re-peak accoeding to yall :rip:

You just changed Katy Perry for Ariana, girl I- :rip: the switch :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

 

Gaga's re-peak was ASIB, I don't think any Gaga stan is saying that Chromatica is some kind of smash or anything. It's just that your post showed how bitter you are as a KP stan because Gaga outlasted her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
CruelSummer13
20 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

You just changed Katy Perry for Ariana, girl I- :rip: the switch :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

 

Gaga's re-peak was ASIB, I don't think any Gaga stan is saying that Chromatica is some kind of smash or anything. It's just that your post showed how bitter you are as a KP stan because Gaga outlasted her.

OMG girl, Ariana is there since I joined Atrl. You can ask in the Ariana Base :deadbanana4:

I just removed Katy coz I realized im not a stan of her anymore. Thats why I dont care if you call her a flop coz thats the truth lol. Drag Katy all you want coz its true, she is a flop nowadays :hippo:

 

but that doesnt change that Chromatica cant scan platinum compare to folklore or Future Nostalgia :lmao:

Edited by CruelSummer13
bitter monsters
Link to post
Share on other sites
perfillusion
7 hours ago, MrLovett said:

I'm not the one acting dense here. You're trying to paint a narrative that ASIB is still getting great sales, despite it not being on any 'major streaming platforms' in 2020. That is false. The soundtrack was a success, you don't need to try and lie about it to try and make it one. :skull:

It was never on Netflix. It was never on Hulu. It was never on Disney+, the biggest of them all, the one that gives albums the biggest boost. Maybe it was on HBO at some point, a failed streaming platform. Why did you lie and say it was on Netflix when you knew the 500K+ was about the US and it was never on US Netflix?

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Kyoto said:

Disco Heaven impact I fear.

:clap3: period

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

It was never on Netflix. It was never on Hulu. It was never on Disney+, the biggest of them all, the one that gives albums the biggest boost. Maybe it was on HBO at some point, a failed streaming platform. Why did you lie and say it was on Netflix when you knew the 500K+ was about the US and it was never on US Netflix?

Please point to exactly where I "lied" and said it was on US Netflix? :coffee2: I'd love to see that. Again, stop trying to paint this false narrative that ASIB sold 500k despite being on no streaming service in 2020. That is categorically false, US or worldwide. The album was successful, so there is absolutely no need to lie about it. :toofunny3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
perfillusion
15 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Please point to exactly where I "lied" and said it was on US Netflix? :coffee2: I'd love to see that. Again, stop trying to paint this false narrative that ASIB sold 500k despite being on no streaming service in 2020. That is categorically false, US or worldwide. The album was successful, so there is absolutely no need to lie about it. :toofunny3:

This thread is about US (Billboard) chart, so you posting "It's was on Netlifx!111!!" is a lie since it was not on US Netflix as this thread is about the US charts. Not sure how else to explain it. Do I need to draw a picture? :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

This thread is about US (Billboard) chart, so you posting "It's was on Netlifx!111!!" is a lie since it was not on US Netflix as this thread is about the US charts. Not sure how else to explain it. Do I need to draw a picture? :rip: 

Again, show me exactly where I posted "it was on Netflix!111!!", let alone where I stated it was on US Netflix. You can stop lying and certainly try and do that. :coffee2:

 

This thread is also about The Fame and you crying over the fact that ATRL thinks it's dated (it is), but you (unsurprisingly) made it about ASIB. So let's stop pretending as the thread topic is relevant here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
perfillusion
7 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Again, show me exactly where I posted "it was on Netflix!111!!", let alone where I stated it was on US Netflix. You can stop lying and certainly try and do that. :coffee2:

 

This thread is also about The Fame and you crying over the fact that ATRL thinks it's dated (it is), but you (unsurprisingly) made it about ASIB. So let's stop pretending as the thread topic is relevant here.

me mentioning ASIB was in response to bitter OGH's/dupes saying The Fame is the only Gaga album ppl consume. anyway this thread is about billboard so I dont want to hear about US/Netflix; ASIB was never on US Netflix. That's all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, perfillusion said:

me mentioning ASIB was in response to bitter OGH's/dupes saying The Fame is the only Gaga album ppl consume. anyway this thread is about billboard so I dont want to hear about US/Netflix; ASIB was never on US Netflix. That's all.

Couldn't find those parts of my comments, I see. :coffee2: Shocker. You're the one that made up a lie about streaming services, to mislead people, not me. So kii about you now not wanting to hear about it. :toofunny3: At least you tried.

Link to post
Share on other sites
perfillusion
2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Couldn't find those parts of my comments, I see. :coffee2: Shocker. You're the one that made up a lie about streaming services, to mislead people, not me. So kii about you now not wanting to hear about it. :toofunny3: At least you tried.

My thread is about the US. Don't clog it up with nonsense about Netflix when the movie never played on US Netflix. :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, perfillusion said:

My thread is about the US. Don't clog it up with nonsense about Netflix when the movie never played on US Netflix.

Then in the future, don't lie about streaming services. It'll save you the embarrassment. :coffee2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...