Olivia Rodrigo #5 on US Spotify w/ debut single

Godly

10 minutes ago, Godly said:

#2 on AM now

Just crazy :deadbanana2:

Holy ****. :jonny: 

it’s also helping that the Olivia-Joshua-Sabrina thing is blowing up on Tiktok rn. Like almost all of the tiktok videos using this song is all about the drama. :dies: 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Godly

• Baby Judas

• Beyonnaise

• aliciavikanders

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

it’s also helping that the Olivia-Joshua-Sabrina thing is blowing up on Tiktok rn. Like almost all of the tiktok videos using this song is all about the drama. :dies: 

Drama that isn't even true or confirmed :rip:

Good promo, though 

6 minutes ago, aliciavikanders said:

Drama that isn't even true or confirmed :rip:

Good promo, though 

Tiktok is going detective rn, digging all their previous posts and etc. :rip: 

11 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

I don’t care to even know what the drama is about but it’s so obviously being pushed by Disney and their record labels :dies: The Miley/Nick/Selena love triangle helped all of their names get out there so they’re just trying to replicate that 

2 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I don’t care to even know what the drama is about but it’s so obviously being pushed by Disney and their record labels :dies: The Miley/Nick/Selena love triangle helped all of their names get out there so they’re just trying to replicate that 

1 minute ago, aliciavikanders said:

Omg I forgot the Lindsay/Hilary mess nn. When Lindsay shaded her on SNL, iconic. Hilary being the only stable one now :deadbanana4:

NOT the girl from Bizaardvark :ahh: 

13 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Idk about that. It didn’t even get any media attention until It blew up on Tiktok. Like Tiktok is really powerful rn, they’re also behind the Jeffree-Kanye thing. :rip: 

9 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Idk about that. It didn’t even get any media attention until It blew up on Tiktok. Like Tiktok is really powerful rn, they’re also behind the Jeffree-Kanye thing. :rip: 

I’m more cynical nn. The boy (no idea who he is) also supposedly has a new song coming out  next week that’s supposed to be about her, not so subtle timing. And Sabrina’s been trying to take off as an artist outside of Disney for years so it helps her gain attention. I guess we’ll see.

7 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I’m more cynical nn. The boy (no idea who he is) also supposedly has a new song coming out  next week that’s supposed to be about her, not so subtle timing. And Sabrina’s been trying to take off as an artist outside of Disney for years so it helps her gain attention. I guess we’ll see.

Yup, this all feels way too calculated, especially when Joshua/Olivia have publicly continued to be besties through now :skull:

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Can we please get a new vocalist for once 

Huh? She's a really great singer, with a strong belt.

This is really a Taylor/Lorde song mix together:deadbanana4: I like it tho

QueenofCopyPaste

ClXBnixVAAAna1Q.jpg

FILIPINO EXCELLENCE ! did that

honestly, she sounds great and the song is pretty good. this girl is 17? jesus

her serving a song this mature at this age when some people's pop faves haven't done it in their entire career :oh:

Edited by teenager

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.