Why is ATRL so determined to deny MR is a hit?

biblicalmonster

hungrymuffin

monsters have been saying Taylor hasnt had a hit since IDWLF if they consider MR was a hit then both ME! and YNTCD were also hits since both are around 500M on spotify and multiplatinum in the US so whats the truth:ace:

12 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

so people were forced to buy a discounted song? :skull:  Care to explain how come not every discounted song reaches #1 on iTunes? 

wheres the same energy from monsters when the other artists discounted their songs:dies: the hypocrisy is really showing again

OT: no its not a hit and thats a fact but its definitely not a flop either

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• biblicalmonster

• Hot Volcano

• Earth Ripper

• hungrymuffin

Hot Volcano
4 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

wheres the same energy from monsters when the other artists discounted their songs:dies: the hypocrisy is really showing again

OT: no its not a hit and thats a fact but its definitely not a flop either

I do not represent all the Monsters honey.

And you can't say it not being a hit is a "fact" when receipts prove otherwise, almost 4x Platinum, 500m streams on Spotify :ahh:

hungrymuffin
12 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

monsters have been saying Taylor hasnt had a hit since IDWLF if they consider MR was a hit then both ME! and YNTCD were also hits since both are around 500M on spotify and multiplatinum in the US so whats the truth:ace:

7 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

And you can't say it not being a hit is a "fact" when receipts prove otherwise, almost 4x Platinum, 500m streams on Spotify :ahh:

Care to answer this one for me then?:giraffe:   

OT: 500m since 2016 so I wouldnt say its a hit but again its not a flop as well

Hot Volcano
1 minute ago, hungrymuffin said:

Care to answer this one for me then?:giraffe:   

people were talking about a "smash" hit, and that's a fact, Taylor hasn't had one since 2017 :coffee2:

13 hours ago, Yanko said:

Atrl downplays everything that has to do with gaga. This isnt anything new. 

The had the nerve to downplay a ****ing Oscar. :toofunny2:

hungrymuffin
6 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

people were talking about a "smash" hit, and that's a fact, Taylor hasn't had one since 2017 :coffee2:

but they have similar stats and MR was released before them????

Hot Volcano
9 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

but they have similar stats and MR was released before them????

Gurl, streaming is much bigger right now, Bebe Rexha, Anne Marie have songs over 1 billion streams on Spotify, does that mean those songs are bigger than all the 2000s & 2010s hits by Rihanna, Bey, Gaga etc ? :rip:

hungrymuffin
5 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Gurl, streaming is much bigger right now, Bebe Rexha, Anne Marie have songs over 1 billion streams on Spotify, does that mean those songs are bigger than all the 2000s & 2010s hits by Rihanna, Bey, Gaga etc ? :rip:

I didnt say 1 song was bigger than the other but in the end its all about how many units the song has moved isnt it?

Hot Volcano
1 minute ago, hungrymuffin said:

I didnt say 1 song was bigger than the other but in the end its all about how many units the song has moved isnt it?

and how many ballads by females usually reach 5x,6x Platinum or more? An uptempo single is more likely to be a hit and therefore is expected to be bigger  :coffee2:

hungrymuffin
12 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

and how many ballads by females usually reach 5x,6x Platinum or more? An uptempo single is more likely to be a hit and therefore is expected to be bigger  :coffee2:

not you suddenly take the tempo of a song into account when you conveniently ignored it before:ace: im just too dumb and stupid to have wasted my time on you

OT: a smash hit according to user Hot Volcano:clap3:

CaptainMusic
13 hours ago, Konan said:

Hot 100:

#76 - / - #57 - #57 - #96 - / - #52 - #62 - #70 - #83 - #86 - #96 - / - #97 - / - #4 - #18 - #30 - #30 - #29 - #38 - #46 - #37 - #41 - /

:skull: 

It wasn’t a hit, let it go.

LosingHimWasBlue

Hot 100:

#76 - / - #57 - #57 - #96 - / - #52 - #62 - #70 - #83 - #86 - #96 - / - #97 - / - #4 - #18 - #30 - #30 - #29 - #38 - #46 - #37 - #41 - /

:rip:

gr33dy4Ari

Hot 100:

Wait-

:ahh:

TaggedGalaxy

Hot 100:

:fan:

• #FreeBritney Activist
easy HME
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Konan said:

Hot 100:

I will only admit it if Monsters admit that Hold It Aginst Me was a hit.

Edited by easy HME

It's a 3xPlat song that has 500M on Spotify and gets more daily streams than Work ft. Drake - a number 1 smash that came out the same year. 

The idiots taking the bait of the OP and denying a FACT... literally TRUMPSTERS teas :skull:  And for what? Did it really make you feel better about the fact that you despise yourself? Be honest! :laugh: 

Edited by Mariano
DoctorIce
14 hours ago, Badboidami said:

This tells me enough.

76 - 57 - 57 - 96 - 52 - 62 - 70 - 83 - 86 - 96 - OUT - 97 - OUT - 4 (Super Bowl) - 18 - 30 - 30 -29 - 38 - 46 - 37 - 41 - OUT *20 weeks*

5-C80-D18-E-656-D-4-C31-8-DCD-58665333-E

Sail by Awolnation had a terrible chart run with a lower peak than MR and is still a 6x Platinum hit song. Imagine putting Billboard's radio-determined chart runs on a higher pedestal than wilful streams and sales accumulated over 4 years. Worms for brains.

istan4badgalriri
5 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

It gained 90% of it's streaming numbers AFTER all that promo, meaning it was natural with a ton of longevity.

....ain’t that exactly what I said ? If it wasn’t for all of the overwhelming exposure the song has received, it wouldn’t have done anything really.

istan4badgalriri
25 minutes ago, Mariano said:

It's a 3xPlat song that has 500M on Spotify and gets more daily streams than Work ft. Drake - a number 1 smash that came out the same year. 

The idiots taking the bait of the OP and denying a FACT... literally TRUMPSTERS teas :skull:  And for what? Did it really make you feel better about the fact that you despise yourself? Be honest! :laugh: 

Does Million Reasons have 1 Billion+ streams on Spotify ? Did it sell 11M units in its first year ?

Last I checked they’re both getting around the same amount of daily streams meaning MR will never even get close to surpassing Work on Spotify, so this is a silly argument.

Not to mention that Work gets 400K daily views on YT while MR gets 100K, and that Work is #900 on Apple Music US / #500 on Apple Music UK while MR is N/A in both. Tried it.

14 hours ago, Konan said:

Hot 100:

17 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Does Million Reasons have 1 Billion+ streams on Spotify ? Did it sell 11M units in its first year ?

Last I checked they’re both getting around the same amount of daily streams meaning MR will never even get close to surpassing Work on Spotify, so this is a silly argument.

Not to mention that Work gets 400K daily views on YT while MR gets 100K, and that Work is #900 on Apple Music US / #500 on Apple Music UK while MR is N/A in both. Tried it.

Why are you acting like I said MR was as big/bigger than Work? :toofunny2: 

All I said in my post was facts, what are you even arguing about? 

Edited by Mariano
ninasayers

it obviously isn't a smash or anything, but it is a moderate hit with longevity which still amasses healthy streams to this day

I honestly think it is a moderate hit. The reason ATRL deny it so much because it is like a prime example of an inorganic hit :bibliahh: also doesnt help how hard she tried to make it a hit and promote everywhere and the GP said NO until superbowl :bibliahh:

but hey a hit is a hit:cm:

Tremor Christ
15 hours ago, Konan said:

Hot 100:

I mean Stupid Love gave only the #4 - #18 - #30 - #30 - #29 - #38 - #46 - #37 - #41 - / part of MR's chart run & monsters claim that's a hit, so by their logic MR is a hit too.