Gaga vs. Ariana - Better Singer?

Who is the more capable vocalist?   

284 members have voted

1. 1. ATRL decides

• Ariana Grande
    • Lady Gaga

On 1/8/2021 at 3:28 PM, xfreshkidxx said:

Both are good but I feel Gaga can do more with her voice. :gaygacat1:

This tbh she does different ranges. Ariana has a great voice its to bad she doesn't do power ballads since she has the range for it. She keeps it simple with a few whistles here and there but never really embraces her God given talent

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjang

• Earth Ripper

• Sugden

• Si Hoo

ariananext
33 minutes ago, Insanity said:

This tbh she does different ranges. Ariana has a great voice its to bad she doesn't do power ballads since she has the range for it. She keeps it simple with a few whistles here and there but never really embraces her God given talent

pov? natural woman? i have nothing? still hurting? tattooed heart? touch it?  imagine? off the table? god is a woman? the wizard and I? she's shown her talent many times, also showing off your voice isn't only belting, she can do much more and she proved that with ghostin, hope is a song, better off, goodnight n go, safety net, off the table, again, still hurting and more.

7 minutes ago, ariananext said:

pov? natural woman? i have nothing? still hurting? tattooed heart? touch it?  imagine? off the table? god is a woman? the wizard and I? she's shown her talent many times, also showing off your voice isn't only belting, she can do much more and she proved that with ghostin, hope is a song, better off, goodnight n go, safety net, off the table, again, still hurting and more.

Yeah u are right I guess I'm thinking about her enunciation sometimes but she does prove her vocal ability. Any sane person knows Ari has a voice for her generation 

ariananext
6 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Yeah u are right I guess I'm thinking about her enunciation sometimes but she does prove her vocal ability. Any sane person knows Ari has a voice for her generation 

her enunciation is a choice, listen to the wizard and I, jason's song or her performance at jason's robert brown show

One thing about Ari i truly think she think she has the most pleasant tone than any other artist