A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Nicki loses copyright lawsuit

3 hours ago, mellenthin said:

You're gonna compare the 5 daily threads about Nicki with the 1 every second week about Cardi? :rip: 

that's an inaccurate number. If I want to hear about a cardi "meltdown" from her twitter feed, I just need to wait for a barb to create the thread.

Over a twitter comment.

Barbs make these kind of threads about Cardi and Cardi stans do it about Barbz.

Stop pretending there is a difference.

2 hours ago, Stepfon said:

:skull: @ some of the Barbs in here crying when a Barb literally made a hate thread for Cardi this past weekend.  

THey do it often and it's 2-3 who do it almost daily when they have the material.

If 450k is such pocket change for Nicki then I don't get the uproar about the thread being made and having certain posters in such a triggered state.

You would have thought these people were 100M net worth and most people with that network don't just want to give 450k+ court cost away just because.

It wasn't worth giving it to that DJ.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Badboidami

• Breathe On Moi

• mellenthin

Bombshell

Nothing against Nicki, but it's nice to see Legend Tracy getting some coin.

1 hour ago, Chromatica said:

Tracy Chapman is a bitter old out of touch rat, suing someone over an unreleased song...

A user named Chromatica is disrespecting a legend. This is unfortunate. I'm sure you do not understand the magnificent legacy Tracy Chapman has.

She's a legend and shouldn't be disrespected because she rightfully sued (even though I wouldn't have imagined 450k for an unreleased song myself).

55 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

:bibliahh:

you know I don’t give a **** truly 

That's abundantly clear which is the point. Thanks for playing, though:celestial3:

Why do people think Nicki is using her own money to settle this lawsuit. Don’t labels deal with this type of thing.

Chromatica
18 minutes ago, slw84 said:

A user named Chromatica is disrespecting a legend. This is unfortunate. I'm sure you do not understand the magnificent legacy Tracy Chapman has.

She's a legend and shouldn't be disrespected because she rightfully sued (even though I wouldn't have imagined 450k for an unreleased song myself).

That's abundantly clear which is the point. Thanks for playing, though:celestial3:

Just cause she's a legend to the old generation doesn't mean she can't be a bitter selfish jerk.

She didn't rightfully sue, u can experiment all u want in a studio, u only need clearance if u wanna release, when she said no Nicki took it off the tracklist.

Not her fault it leaked.

Breathe On Moi
23 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Playing? Sis, Cardi doesn’t give a **** about you just like Nicki doesn’t give a **** about me. You know we go way back and I love you but don’t do it :flower:

6 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Just cause she's a legend to the old generation doesn't mean she can't be a bitter selfish jerk.

She didn't rightfully sue, u can experiment all u want in a studio, u only need clearance if u wanna release, when she said no Nicki took it off the tracklist.

Not her fault it leaked.

But Nicki leaked it to a NY DJ to play the uncleared song on radio.

I forget his name but he's a loud DJ who was in his prime in the 90s. That IS her fault and the DJ's fault too because that's a bad business practice.

Badboidami
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I hope Nicki has learned a thing or two about consent.

Wait... I- OMG  :deadbanana4:

Edited by Badboidami
Badboidami
35 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Not her fault it leaked.

Nicki leaked it herself to a DJ. :skull:

Katamari

Queen Chapman is talented and trying to protect her legacy 

good on her :clap3:

Starchild
3 hours ago, mellenthin said:

That's literally not the case though? Give receipts thank you. Like the amount of threads you Cardis are making about her is unmatched :deadbanana2: Get a life or something and stop keeping up with people you hate, it's that simple. :deadbanana2: 

I dont stan either one but OMG these meltdowns lmao

cartierdelrey
3 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I hope Nicki has learned a thing or two about consent.

OMG

3 hours ago, Chromatica said:

Tracy Chapman is a bitter old out of touch rat, suing someone over an unreleased song...

Out of touch for suing that led to her getting 450k?