A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Nicki loses copyright lawsuit

keshasfillers
Just now, mellenthin said:

Don't you find it mind-numbingly embarrassing how every Nicki thread is made by one of you Cardi stans? I cringe even thinking about it. 

I understand that your own fave is not interesting enough to keep your mind busy, but it's time to give it up. :deadbanana2: 

Just like the cardi threads by nicki fans. Welcome to stan world

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Badboidami

• Breathe On Moi

• mellenthin

Breathe On Moi
19 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

This ain't as different as the 10 Barbz that used to post negative Cardi news every chance they get. Guess both rappers do have second stanbases 🤭

All the OP does is cry whenever I even MENTION “Cardi” yet, if I pull up his account I’m sure the last 4-5 Nicki threads were made by him. Embarrassing :rip: 

OT: 

This is literally the cost of a feature for Nicki, she’ll do one song and pay it off wheew :celestial3:

mellenthin
Just now, keshasfillers said:

Just like the cardi threads by nicki fans. Welcome to stan world

You're gonna compare the 5 daily threads about Nicki with the 1 every second week about Cardi? :rip: 

Nicolette

She settled to avoid a trial. Since you're this obsessive, its surprising that you didn't even catch that. Nicki has insurance for this type of stuff. 

Anyways Nicki shouldn't have leaked it. the song was horrible anyways, and it wasn't worth it at all. 

Insanity
25 minutes ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

That's what I'm confused about? I thought there wasn't an issue with uncleared samples unless you're making money off them?

That makes sense she can't profit of off something that isn't being sold lol

Insanity
21 minutes ago, Lazerbeamz said:

Pocket change for the Queen of Rap :lee: :fan: 

In all reality celebs spend more money on clothes than this lawsuit. 45k is not that much for them. Wasnt Cardi contemplating buying a 88k purse? 

Insanity
Just now, Insanity said:

In all reality celebs spend more money on clothes than this lawsuit. 45k is not that much for them. Wasnt Cardi contemplating buying a 88k purse? 

My bad it says 450k nevermind 

keshasfillers
Just now, mellenthin said:

You're gonna compare the 5 daily threads about Nicki with the 1 every second week about Cardi? :rip: 

I don't follow either much but it shouldn't be anyone's fault if nicki keeps giving material  :deadbanana4:

professor2000
27 minutes ago, everything I wanted said:

Thought it was the $200M one. I was about to scream :toofunny2:

:ahh:

25 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

Don't you find it mind-numbingly embarrassing how every Nicki thread is made by one of you Cardi stans? I cringe even thinking about it. 

I understand that your own fave is not interesting enough to keep your mind busy, but it's time to give it up. :deadbanana2: 

Do you also cringe when your base makes threads about Cardi? Or do you only have a problem when threads are made about Nicki that are factual news rather than the fake BS you guys post about Cardi.

_______

Nicki should have listened to Tracey when she told her NO but of course her stubborn ass wasn’t going to listen :toofunny3:

Bhabylon
31 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

... and every Cardi thread is made by a minajster :zzz: Same could be said about y’all 

OT: I’m glad justice was served :clap3:

JBJT2786
31 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

You must be new to ATRL. If you were here back in 2018/2019/2020 you wouldn't be saying this.

Badboidami
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

Maybe you should complain about it to the staff then. Idk how I can help you. :lakitu:

I'm reporting news. She stole a sample without crediting the author and that's nothing but facts.

Btw... Cardi threads have been created by various members here on a daily basis for the last few months yet nobody really complains about that. It's a pop culture forum baby.

Badboidami

Edited by Badboidami
mellenthin
10 minutes ago, Raver said:

Do you also cringe when your base makes threads about Cardi? Or do you only have a problem when threads are made about Nicki that are factual news rather than the fake BS you guys post about Cardi.

_______

Nicki should have listened to Tracey when she told her NO but of course her stubborn ass wasn’t going to listen :toofunny3:

6 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

... and every Cardi thread is made by a minajster :zzz: Same could be said about y’all 

OT: I’m glad justice was served :clap3:

That's literally not the case though? Give receipts thank you. Like the amount of threads you Cardis are making about her is unmatched :deadbanana2: Get a life or something and stop keeping up with people you hate, it's that simple. :deadbanana2: 

1 hour ago, bae said:

kinda crazy how she got sued for a song that wasn't even released?

1 hour ago, ALA said:

That can happen for a leaked song? :psyduck:

1 hour ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

That's what I'm confused about? I thought there wasn't an issue with uncleared samples unless you're making money off them?

58 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

My thoughts exactly. Absolutely wild 

34 minutes ago, Insanity said:

That makes sense she can't profit of off something that isn't being sold lol

This case was different because she intentionally sent the uncleared song to the DJ to play it on the air on a repeated schedule for promotional use. 

OT: wasn’t a thread made by the Barbz last month say that she won this case? :ahh: deserved it!

Badboidami

52 minutes ago, everything I wanted said:

Thought it was the $200M one. I was about to scream :toofunny2:

Now that would be a mess. :deadbanana4:

57 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Yas Legend Tracy get ur coins :clap3: 

As she should

8 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

That's literally not the case though? Give receipts thank you. Like the amount of threads you Cardis are making about her is unmatched :deadbanana2: Get a life or something and stop keeping up with people you hate, it's that simple. :deadbanana2: 

It has nothing to do with the thread? Stay on topic. :hippo:

11 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

The random meltdowns :toofunny3:

_____

Tracey getting a cute bag :clap3:

A rapist and a FRAUD. A match made in heaven :heart:

Edited by Alak96

:skull: @ some of the Barbs in here crying when a Barb literally made a hate thread for Cardi this past weekend.