Joshua Bassett

JustHoran

fememeist

I get triggered seeing a white boy named Joshua as that brings me back to the first time I was heart broken

his music is a tad too bland and "safe", been following him on insta

Just now, selenachris said:

he is cute, gives me :gaycat4: vibes tho

i feel like he has to be a hunty based on the fact that he was homeschooled with his five sisters and started pursuing musical theatre from a young age

selenachris
33 minutes ago, Soobin said:

i feel like he has to be a hunty based on the fact that he was homeschooled with his five sisters and started pursuing musical theatre from a young age

Oh interesting 

GreatestLoveofAll
2 hours ago, Soobin said:

his music is a tad too bland and "safe", been following him on insta

lmao now that you told me he makes music imma check it out now 

Ampersand13

I actually think he has more personality and maybe even more talent than Shawn (too early to tell), but he's got to release some stronger material. I really enjoyed Common Sense but it was for all intents and purposes rather basic. I'm a fan of him and Olivia though, they both have massive potential :jamming:

GreatestLoveofAll
On 1/8/2021 at 9:45 AM, Ampersand13 said:

I actually think he has more personality and maybe even more talent than Shawn (too early to tell), but he's got to release some stronger material. I really enjoyed Common Sense but it was for all intents and purposes rather basic. I'm a fan of him and Olivia though, they both have massive potential :jamming:

I agree and im a fan of both as well- i'll be following their output closely. Common Sense is my favorite out of his two as well and I think it was meant to be simple and basic tbh- it fits his aesthetic but im excited to see if they will move on from the mellow singer-songwriter stage they seem to find both enjoy. 

badgirlriri

Can't believe we're gonna get his and Olivia's singles right next to each other :jonny5:

nostalgia

I feel like he will be the next it popboy of OUR generation. Can;t wait for Shawn Mendes to pull a Madonna and have a "reductive" and "i dont know ha" moment when asked about Joshus replacing ha

BigBangStan

What record label is he from?

Edited by BigBangStan
Grammar error
aesthetic bih

He's cute but he makes that youtubr royalty free Shawn Mendes type of music which I don't like at all. I can't wait for him to get out of that phase and realize that and serve something different (preferrably, something more ambitious and serious) and show his true potential as an artist.

JustHoran
On 1/11/2021 at 10:50 PM, BigBangStan said:

What record label is he from?

Warner Records

Ampersand13

Here for Joshua and Olivia to become to new indie Justin and Britney of gen z :jamming:

JustHoran
13 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Here for Joshua and Olivia to become to new indie Justin and Britney of gen z :jamming:

:clap3: