Madonna Defending Janet Jackson after SuperBowl #TBT

wanderlust
Just now, Aerosol said:

You...literally addressed nothing here. Whew that really flew over your head didn't it. Once again, the Madonna stans praise her supposed trailblazing feminism but **** on any woman who isn't Madonna (or Britney occasionally lmao good job.)

ricardoazevedo

:deadbanana2:Looks like it went right over your head.

as always, you janet fans will complain and turn the planned nipple exposure into a victimhood fest, while at the same time making the usual ageist and sexist madonna remarks, just like your idol.

never change, hypocrites. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aerosol

• Stankonia

• C.Damen

• StrangerInTheDark

1 minute ago, wanderlust said:

:deadbanana2:Looks like it went right over your head.

as always, you janet fans will complain and turn the planned nipple exposure into a victimhood fest, while at the same time making the usual ageist and sexist madonna remarks, just like your idol.

never change, hypocrites. 

Someone didn't read the thread. Whoosh.

wanderlust
10 minutes ago, Aerosol said:

Someone didn't read the thread. Whoosh.

you can keep patronising anyone you don't agree with as much as you like, it won't change anything.

• #FreeBritney Activist
BraveNewSeth
1 hour ago, ricardoazevedo said:

Did you know that women doens`t have no rights in Middle East. That`s why she showed her nipple. She is a female performing in a sexist country. That`s a political statement. Can you see the difference?

47 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

and here we go again with the ageism. at least we saw a beautiful natural looking boob while janet's looked like a bad boobjob.

anyway, you janet fans always try to spin it a different way. Here we have a video of madonna supporting janet and defending her, yet janet fans STILL TRY IT.

What she also said is that silly things tend to get really big reactions in america. she pointed out that nudity always upsets the puritanical states of america. she used sexuality as well to get points across, and isn't afraid to say it like it is and that despite using sex, it's also the easy way to get americans talking. 

you people are so literal and black/white in your thinking. I hope it's just trolling, cuz..

Are you trying to say the US isn’t a sexist country? :bibliahh:

• #FreeBritney Activist
BraveNewSeth
1 hour ago, ricardoazevedo said:

Did you know that women doens`t have no rights in Middle East. That`s why she showed her nipple. She is a female performing in a sexist country. That`s a political statement. Can you see the difference?

47 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

and here we go again with the ageism. at least we saw a beautiful natural looking boob while janet's looked like a bad boobjob.

anyway, you janet fans always try to spin it a different way. Here we have a video of madonna supporting janet and defending her, yet janet fans STILL TRY IT.

What she also said is that silly things tend to get really big reactions in america. she pointed out that nudity always upsets the puritanical states of america. she used sexuality as well to get points across, and isn't afraid to say it like it is and that despite using sex, it's also the easy way to get americans talking. 

you people are so literal and black/white in your thinking. I hope it's just trolling, cuz..

5 hours ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

But you do realize that there was nothing below ripped part? How can anyone deny the fact that it was staged when black part was suppose to be ripped and show nothing below it. 

I’m only a very casual Janet fan so I don’t have any real knowledge surrounding this, but maybe a pasty or some other smaller covering came off with it? I do agree that it was planned to an extent, but I have a hard time believing she intended to expose her actual n*pple at the SB. 

Edited by 1989
wanderlust
11 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Im saying it IS. :deadbanana2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
19 hours ago, FINEWEATHER said:

Janet was obviously hated on behind the scenes because there’s no way in heaven,hell, or earth that a simple nip slip was THAT detrimental. I mean, she’s a Jackson so they were obviously WAITING for an excuse to lash out.......

for sure

there was this guy who was obsessed with her and was trying to bring her down constantly

this was his shot to do that

• #FreeBritney Activist
BraveNewSeth
11 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

Im saying it IS. :deadbanana2:

Save it, babe. This conversation is beyond you.

wanderlust
8 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Save it, babe. This conversation is beyond you.

Oh man :lmao: 

And the self assurance too.

You literally quoted the wrong person :ace:

Edited by wanderlust
  • #FreeBritney Activist
BraveNewSeth
2 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

Oh man :lmao: 

And the self assurance too.

You literally quoted the wrong person :ace:

Don't worry about me, sweaty. Worry about your hypocrite fave.

yD2Fl0k.jpg&key=939d16d9b24927f082681d6b

1 hour ago, Stankonia said:

You do know that women's nipples are not genitals, right?

Who's talking about genitals?

Breasts are considered taboo for the American public, especially women nipples.

wanderlust
2 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Don't worry about me, sweaty. Worry about your hypocrite fave.

what in the world does that have to do with my post or this topic?! :ace: Follow your own advice, because it looks like you need a few more lessons.

Stankonia
25 minutes ago, C.Damen said:

Who's talking about genitals?

Breasts are considered taboo for the American public, especially women nipples.

The person I was responding to.

Do you not know what private parts are? :rip:

jXZeRIw.png

And I don't care about what the patriachal society (the one your fave has fought her entire career you know) considers taboo or not.

Women's nipples - just like men's nipples - are not private parts and therefore shouldn't be considered taboo just because they are sexualized by men.

The way you can't stop quoting me/embarrassing yourself.

iZg4Zxg.gif

1 hour ago, Stankonia said:

You do know that women's nipples are not genitals, right?

iZg4Zxg.gif

No offense but this is exactly what I'm talking about. Y'all are arguing about the wrong issues. Nobody is referencing a biology textbook during this discussion.  It doesn't matter if a nipple is considered this or that scientifically , socially it is an object that is sexualized. It.does.not.matter. if its right or wrong that people saw her tit. If it wasn't a big deal, did both people involved have no repercussions? If it was a big deal, did both people involved have equal repercussions?

The way the Janetor fans are still so angry and bitter throughout the years.

:cries:

Stankonia
1 minute ago, Aerosol said:

No offense but this is exactly what I'm talking about. Y'all are arguing about the wrong issues. Nobody is referencing a biology textbook during this discussion.  It doesn't matter if a nipple is considered this or that scientifically , socially it is an object that is sexualized. It.does.not.matter. if its right or wrong that people saw her tit. If it wasn't a big deal, did both people involved have no repercussions? If it was a big deal, did both people involved have equal repercussions?

It absolutely does matter because it's at the root of the issue we're discussing. The blatant sexism of the notion that only women's nipples - which are NOT the female equivalent of a d!ck like Madonna stans seem to think - should be considered taboo and that men have decided that it is shameful to show them in public because they sexualize them is directly linked to why it was a big deal and why only Janet was vilified and witch-hunted by America and Justin was immediately forgiven and allowed to get off scot-free. This and white privilege.

gloamingtheplain
18 hours ago, Love4Janet said:

Let me stop you right there, because Madonna tried coming for Janet when promoting her own flop Superbowl performance and got booed by the audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wNx6-Q5Gi8&t=3m32s

Trashy

She’s clearly joking at NFL’s expense, not Janet’s. How you could see that as shade to her I have no idea. 

And she wasn’t booed by the audience for shading Janet, they booed as a joke because they’re dissapointed there will be no nipples. 

How could someone twist this so much is beyond me :rip: I don’t even like Madonna that much. 

What happening in here? It's supposed to be a positive thread and somehow everyone's fighting...

tumblr_o0canfg64U1r90m4vo4_250.gifv

FreeXone

Lord what happen in here? Lol and Janet's PR can barely promote her music how the hell are they controlling and changing history? The public is just waking up is all. 

SavagePapi

Well, I don't know who was alive at the time, but showing nipples was extremely taboo in that era. Hell, even women breastfeeding was incredibly taboo, and not something women were able to talk about even publicly.

Many of you are just used to the Kardashians, the Cardi B's and IG models showing ass and titties on social media like no ones business. It wasn't like this before. As far as sexual expression and discussing various topics, we've come a long way. Which is ironic, because I felt like Janet herself helped in removing that stigma through her music.

That being said, I never understood the backlash. I remember watching and being completely oblivious to what had happened. It all happened so fast. What, like 2-5 seconds? I didn't get it. It wasn't enough to scream "electric chair".

I felt like the hate was unwarranted. I couldn't help to think that it was because she was black, a woman and because she was a Jackson (Michael was getting a huge amount of international media attention over his criminal molestation investigation). The media did not help, they did her dirty. And JT got a slap on the wrist.

Anyway, Madonna was a doll! :clap3:

12 hours ago, Stankonia said:

The way you can't stop quoting me/embarrassing yourself.

The way you can't stop crying in every Madonna thread is more worrying.