Which of these Pop Girls Has the Biggest Lead for 6th album?

Bigger Hit  

293 members have voted

1. 1. bigger hit?

• Womanizer (Released by Britney Spears in 2008)
    • Formation (Released by Beyoncé in 2016)
    • Look What You Made Me Do (Released by Taylor Swift in 2017)
    • Stupid Love (Released by Lady Gaga in 2020)
    • Positions (Released by Ariana Grande in 2020)

Tistotal
24 minutes ago, cancer said:

Darn! I forgot to include the lead single off of Xtina's 6th album, accelerate. I'm sure it would have swept. 

:deadbanana4:

Womanizer > LWYMMD > Positions > Formation > SL :rip:

But I think Positions will end being bigger than the other 4

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soobin

• cancer

• Ghiles

• abrahamjmr

40 minutes ago, cancer said:

Fun fact, both Womanizer and LWYMMD peaked at #1 on the Billboard hot 100 charts and at #39 on the year end charts. queens

Womanizer was #80 on the 2008 year-end with just 6 weeks of charting (96-1-4-5-6-7).

It would have easily been Top 20 if everything counted for 2009.

1 minute ago, Ghiles said:

Womanizer was #80 on the 2008 year-end with just 6 weeks of charting (96-1-4-5-6-7).

It would have easily been Top 20 if everything counted for 2009.

very true!

gettsleazy

Voted Womanizer because it's the obvious choice success wise, but I was shocked to see that so many people believe LWYMMD was a bigger success than Formation! 

Positions will end up the biggest outside of Womanizer, and it may even be bigger in the US

LosingHimWasBlue

LWYMMD = Womanizer > Positions >>> Formation >>>>>>>>>> Stupid Love

Eternium
1 hour ago, Aguilegend said:

Womanizer is forgotten. Positions and Formation will be more remembered in the long run.

1 hour ago, D.M.F said:

LWYMMD >>> Formation >>> Positions >>> Stupid Love >>> Womanizer (this song was frontloaded and is forgotten)

Womanizer had its peak in streaming not even 7 days ago. A 2008 song that peaked in streams literally 12+ years later :deadbanana: 

OT: Womanizer > LWYMMD > Positions > Formation > Stupid Love

brainmaniac

Taking everything into consideration

Look What You Made Me Do>>>>>>>>>>>>>Formation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Postions>>>>>>>>>>>>Womanizer>Stupid Love 

Legend E
2 hours ago, cancer said:

Darn! I forgot to include the lead single off of Xtina's 6th album, accelerate. I'm sure it would have swept. 

:deadbanana2:

MingYouToo

Positions (6 week UK #1)>>>Womanizer>LWYMMD (frontloaded)>>Formation (too local)>>>>>>Stupid Song

Are Swifties still pretending LWYMMD was a hit? :rip:

Womanizer > Positions > Formation > LWYMMD > Stupid Love

Positions will probably end up bigger than Womanizer

eli's_rhythm

Positions > Womanizer > LWYMMD > Formation > Stupid Lav

eli's_rhythm
13 minutes ago, Glo said:

Are Swifties still pretending LWYMMD was a hit? :rip:

Womanizer > Positions > Formation > LWYMMD > Stupid Love

Positions will probably end up bigger than Womanizer

You can’t call a 3x #1 song with a billion views anything other than a hit :skull: Just because it wasn’t a SIO-sized smash doesn’t mean it was a flop. End Game was a flop.

7 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

You can’t call a 3x #1 song with a billion views anything other than a hit :skull: Just because it wasn’t a SIO-sized smash doesn’t mean it was a flop. End Game was a flop.

Focus hit the top 10 and has 920M views but that's not a hit either. Both had very embarrassing chart runs

eli's_rhythm
2 minutes ago, Glo said:

Focus hit the top 10 and has 920M views but that's not a hit either. Both had very embarrassing chart runs

You’re not gonna convince me. Everyone knew “the old Taylor can’t come to the phone right now,” and the video was a huge moment, even if it only stayed relevant for a month.

DELE2125

The only answer is Womanizer followed by Positions. Womanizer sold over 3.6M pure sales and has decent streaming stats for a 2008 song. Positions is showing insane longevity. Almost 2 months inside the top 2 of the Hot 100.

54 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

You’re not gonna convince me. Everyone knew “the old Taylor can’t come to the phone right now,” and the video was a huge moment, even if it only stayed relevant for a month.

LWYMMD was not a hit, no matter how much swifties try to push that narrative. It only spent 9 weeks inside the top 20 :skull: Had the biggest downfall on Pop Radio and Overall Radio in history. It’s the fastest video to reach 1M dislikes. It wasn’t even top 10 in best selling songs the year it was released. I mean, even Imagine Dragons’ third single “Whatever It Takes” outsold it :deadbanana2: