• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• dangerousalex

• espeon

• professor2000

hotterthanhell
4 hours ago, professor2000 said:

She might’ve done more than 1 video...or maybe they crammed a multiple day shoot into one day.  

She's currently on set again lol her manager said "Day 2" I don’t think this is for "Streets" especially being as her choreographer wasn't there. but hey what do i know? :swan:

professor2000
15 minutes ago, hotterthanhell said:

She's currently on set again lol her manager said "Day 2" I don’t think this is for "Streets" especially being as her choreographer wasn't there. but hey what do i know? :swan:

I know for sure a “Streets” video is being shot.  I found out about that about a week ago.  Came from a completely different source.

26 hours seems extreme for 1 video though.  I know time is of the essence, but 26 hours and then ANOTHER day...seems like a lot.  I dunno...sounds like more than one to me.  But that part I don’t know for sure.  

Or maybe she’s gonna have THAT many looks for “Streets”.  :duca:

Edited by professor2000
professor2000
2 hours ago, FAN said:

This is so tacky though. 

@professor2000do you know why they chose to send it to pop instead of the obvious rhythmic/urban choice and if they plan on promoting it there? also will there be TV promo? 

Have NO clue...because I heard it was going to Urban.  So it going to Pop surprised me too.  :rip: 

1 hour ago, professor2000 said:

I know for sure a “Streets” video is being shot.  I found out about that about a week ago.  Came from a completely different source.

26 hours seems extreme for 1 video though.  I know time is of the essence, but 26 hours and then ANOTHER day...seems like a lot.  I dunno...sounds like more than one to me.  But that part I don’t know for sure.  

Or maybe she’s gonna have THAT many looks for “Streets”.  :duca:

Wouldn’t the video for the new album lead be shot already because it was supposed to be out by now? If not they could be shooting that? 

• #FreeBritney Activist

glad this is getting a video. 

This song deserves a proper visual

14 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Is this free falling?

#8 AM

#6 Spotify US

#12 Spotify WW

Went down a bit on H100 last week because of digital downloads decreasing, but otherwise stable.

I think it’s projected to go up a few spots on the upcoming H100 chart even.  

Hope video comes on Friday, I’m surprised at how well this is holding on in the meantime.  

9 hours ago, professor2000 said:

#8 AM

#6 Spotify US

#12 Spotify WW

Went down a bit on H100 last week because of digital downloads decreasing, but otherwise stable.

Hope video comes on Friday, I’m surprised at how well this is holding on in the meantime.  

It’s first decent update on Pop today 

POP
47 45 DOJA CAT Streets 574 346 228 1.485
+ 78 spins
+ 58 bullet
+ 0.218 audience

9 hours ago, professor2000 said:

#8 AM

#6 Spotify US

#12 Spotify WW

And it's #11 (+1) on Global Spotify with the last update.

I thought the Silhouette challenge was gonna last more than 4 Days, but anyway, Streets found her public, and I hope they confirmed the video soon to bring her more visibility.

And, I'd like to say that I'm glad people all around the round get to see the versatility she has ! Every country gave her hits (solo or feat) and I'm curious to see how her next era will be received.

I mean, in France, she's popular with Say So, Boss Bitch and Del Mar, while other countries made her shine with Juicy and Like That (apart from Say So)

Her next era will be REALLY interesting to follow.

WHY THE **** WOULD WE CARE ABOUT POP RADIO?

When we asked for a radio date, i think it was pretty ****ing obvious we were talking about Rhythmic/Urban. Who the **** thought this song would do ANYTHING on Pop radio? Like  I-- the delusion of her team and some members on here is beyond baffling. Stop posting for these radio updates because they're meaningless until we get an Urban/Rhythmic date.

Why is her team SO ****ING incompetent? Like this song would be top 10 on URBAN by now if it was sent a few weeks ago. It's literally an URBAN catered song in every sense of the way, it was literally cooked in a urban oven. It's PURE MELANCHOLY R&B. IT'S SLOW AS ****. There's nothing pop in it, not even an ounce. 

I just realized the official audio just passed 60 million views, it was at 20 just couple weeks ago :ahh: The way the potential of this song is wasting away is so annoying. And they just shot a video that's probably coming in two months ...

CLOWNS

kmJJUyf.jpg 

the meltdown :rip: 

(I feel you though)

the moment has passed TBH i don’t see it repeaking unless the video goes viral and it surges on urban / rhythmic radio butttttt i’m more worried about the rumour that Payday is the lead single :biblio:

2 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

the meltdown :rip: 

(I feel you though)

the moment has passed TBH i don’t see it repeaking unless the video goes viral and it surges on urban / rhythmic radio butttttt i’m more worried about the rumour that Payday is the lead single :biblio:

No it hasn’t.  Lol...it’s gonna move up a bit next week a few spots.  And when the video comes it’ll repeak.  

Video just needs to drop next week.  Any longer would be pushing it.  Hell they already pushing it. :skull:  But I hear it was delayed due to covid related issues (ie, being filmed later than they wanted).  

And I haven’t heard anything about “Payday” being a single lol.