• dangerousalex

• Flocon

• dabunique

Apple Music: #34 (+17)
iTunes: #233 (+23)

--------
Shazam: #39 (+9)

:WAP:

All we need is this to go Top 50 on Spotify and enter her Top 5 tracks on her page.
The boost from the Top 50 playlist & her page will make its streams increase even more.

36 minutes ago, raven said:

we need TTH even if it's on the lower end. there's clearly so much potential here

i fear RCA will pull another “Candy” and just let it do it’s thing and die down. It still charted in the 80s on the Hot 100 despite no support. I think if this really holds itself they’ll have no choice but to push it though, we’ll see.

2 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

i fear RCA will pull another “Candy” and just let it do it’s thing and die down. It still charted in the 80s on the Hot 100 despite no support. I think if this really holds itself they’ll have no choice but to push it though, we’ll see.

Considering how the pandemic is taking over, they could push back Planet Her around like April, and promote Streets.

She already filmed like 3 live performances for the song, we don't even need a video !

23 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

I hope it'll at least get more people checking for the album 

8 minutes ago, Marco23 said:

Spotify update of today?

We'll have to wait a couple more hours !

Streets is #27 (+7) on Apple Music US (It's the 7th most streamed song for a female artist on the platform for the US)

Spotify
US: #41 (+14) - 442,000
UK: #68 (+20) - 80,464
WW: #131 (+24) - 885,395

Apple Music US:
#26 (+8)

iTunes US:
#189 (
+44)
--------
Shazam US:

#29 (+10)