• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dracarys

• suburbannature

• unclefloprry

• beatinglikeadrum

Top Posters In This Topic

suburbannature

He is quite possibly the most basic man on earth and Twitter tweens really have elevated him to something he’s not.

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

He is quite possibly the most basic man on earth and Twitter tweens really have elevated him to something he’s not.

he's basic but in a good way, you know what I mean? he's like a palette cleanser, a nice loaf of white bread, a warm cup of semi-skimmed milk

Donquizote

The ATRL standard on men seems low. I have to laugh

Edited by Donquizote
typo
Likingstars
10 minutes ago, boubour said:

he's basic but in a good way, you know what I mean? he's like a palette cleanser, a nice loaf of white bread, a warm cup of semi-skimmed milk

Eye- :bibliahh:

• #FreeBritney Activist
easy HME

He is so dreamy and hit :jonny:

Ampersand13

I get that he's not everyone's cup of tea, but you don't have to go out of your way to make fun of him and others who find him attractive :michael:

Venus Temple

He is going to age so gracefully and only get more handsome with time.  I can sense it :jonny: 

Enigma Popstar

The constant gatekeeping around who we should and shouldn’t find attractive. How about we let people be attracted to whoever they’re attracted to.

OT: My husband looks great :clap3:

He’s a cute guy. I don’t really like the idea that celebrities all have to be these extraordinary attractive people you wouldn’t see in every day life. Tom looks like an attractive guy you could have gone to high school/college with 

Tinashegrande6
6 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

He’s a cute guy. I don’t really like the idea that celebrities all have to be these extraordinary attractive people you wouldn’t see in every day life. Tom looks like an attractive guy you could have gone to high school/college with 

Yeah I agree with this. I think he's cute :cm:

Ryuuchan_X
41 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

He’s a beautiful person inside and out. It’s not something you would understand. 

suburbannature
1 minute ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

He’s a beautiful person inside and out. It’s not something you would understand. 

The fumes over Tom Holland being called basic 

TDivFhJ.gif

He looks like he got a bit of a tan but that’s about it. He looks like he would look nice bent over though. 

59 minutes ago, boubour said:

askdhsajdaska :deadbanana2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
SinnerCity
1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

100% this