Nielsen: Chromatica 842K, Rain On Me 1.937M units

Hector

1 hour ago, CruelSummer13 said:

What no promo? 3 music videos, vma performance with the Spotify Queen and Oreos but 840k only :deadbanana4:

Get over yourself, Oreo promo? :toofunny3:

“Literally no promo” is an exaggeration if you’re struggling to understand that. That user is just implying that she basically had 0 promo compared to how much promo other artists were getting.

No, she didn’t have 0 promotion. But 3 MV’s and a VMA performance (the literal most irrelevant event now but it did provide a cute boost) is close to nothing.

1 hour ago, Hi_im_new said:

Imagine struggling to sell 1 million units in the sps era. 

And her fans have to audacity to constantly come for other artist. 

It seems like you’re the one that’s coming for other artists. Anyways if you wanna hold grudges like a literal 8 year old, the majority of her fan base don’t go around attacking any artist out of the blue, Monsters are always poked first:sorry:

Gaga moved 840k in 6 months. That’s not amazing and that’s not horrible compared to other albums released this year. Even ASIB managed to move 830k in the ‘SPS era’ (Aug 2018 - Dec 2018). Not to mention it was being promoted everyday by a movie while Chromatica is not :coffee2:

9 hours ago, Gagaqueen said:

Which are female album  multi platinum in Us this year ? 

Folklore ? Then ?????????

Honestly this.. ATRL likes to pretend that women and men are competing on a level Plainfield in the streaming era when women just don't do as well as the men. Taylor as usual continues to be the exception with massive album sales but even her streaming numbers aren't even top 5 among all acts 

Not bad for an album with minimal promo. :clap3: If it moves at least 7.5K units a week going forward, it will get to 1M by its one year anniversary. :eek:

22 hours ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

Get over yourself, Oreo promo? :toofunny3:

“Literally no promo” is an exaggeration if you’re struggling to understand that. That user is just implying that she basically had 0 promo compared to how much promo other artists were getting.

No, she didn’t have 0 promotion. But 3 MV’s and a VMA performance (the literal most irrelevant event now but it did provide a cute boost) is close to nothing.

It seems like you’re the one that’s coming for other artists. Anyways if you wanna hold grudges like a literal 8 year old, the majority of her fan base don’t go around attacking any artist out of the blue, Monsters are always poked first:sorry:

Gaga moved 840k in 6 months. That’s not amazing and that’s not horrible compared to other albums released this year. Even ASIB managed to move 830k in the ‘SPS era’ (Aug 2018 - Dec 2018). Not to mention it was being promoted everyday by a movie while Chromatica is not :coffee2:

The lies. Imagine having Blackpink and Ari in your album but still cant scrap platinum in here homeland :deadbanana2:

15 hours ago, politeone said:

Honestly this.. ATRL likes to pretend that women and men are competing on a level Plainfield in the streaming era when women just don't do as well as the men. Taylor as usual continues to be the exception with massive album sales but even her streaming numbers aren't even top 5 among all acts 

This, female artists have way lower streaming numbers and it’s so unfair and makes me so mad. I don’t remember it being like this to such a drastic extent during the digital and physical eras.

That's respectable 

18 hours ago, CruelSummer13 said:

The lies. Imagine having Blackpink and Ari in your album but still cant scrap platinum in here homeland :deadbanana2:

Chile it'll go Platinum in some months. What about Smile?

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Chile it'll go Platinum in some months. What about Smile?

Are you comparing Katy the has been to Gaga? I thought she is in her Re-peak why you comparw her to a flop? Lets compare Gaga to my main fave please. 

Are you comparing Katy the has been to Gaga? I thought she is in her Re-peak why you comparw her to a flop? Lets compare Gaga to my main fave please. 

I love how Gaga's "re-peak era" is lasting for years according to her haters, meanwhile some of the biggest re-peaks ever lasted for only a few months like Cher's Believe :toofunny3:

Her re-peak was Shallow, as evident by it's enormous success :coffee2:

6 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

I love how Gaga's "re-peak era" is lasting for years according to her haters, meanwhile some of the biggest re-peaks ever lasted for only a few months like Cher's Believe :toofunny3:

Her re-peak was Shallow, as evident by it's enormous success :coffee2:

I'm not the one who said that. I just read it here the monster saying she is in her re-peak when ROM  hit no. 1 (because of my other fave) 

On 1/8/2021 at 7:52 PM, CruelSummer13 said:

BP are a non factor since their album didn't sell well. You really thought. Ariana was only in one song. You expect her fans to buy a whole album by another artist just to listen to one song???? You sound so stupid just say you don't like Gaga and that her sales are lower than miss turned to alternative to get praise Swift and run along.:sorry:

1 hour ago, lillavend3r said:

BP are a non factor since their album didn't sell well. You really thought. Ariana was only in one song. You expect her fans to buy a whole album by another artist just to listen to one song???? You sound so stupid just say you don't like Gaga and that her sales are lower than miss turned to alternative to get praise Swift and run along.:sorry:

Turn alternative 2 get praise? :deadbanana2: Acting like Taylor dont have 2 AOTY grammies before folklore :isudumblmao:

Its not my problem if your fave cant even get praise with her dead aunts album :bibliahh:

Im an Ari fan, and I stream ROM and that counts with Gaga's Album Sps. Thank me please that I contribute to your faves album :foxaylove2:

I said that because streams counts in album units not because fans of BP and Ari will buy Gagas album :rip:

Edited by CruelSummer13
edit

Turn alternative 2 get praise? :deadbanana2: Acting like Taylor dont have 2 AOTY grammies before folklore :isudumblmao:

Its not my problem if your fave cant even get praise with her dead aunts album :bibliahh:

Im an Ari fan, and I stream ROM and that counts with Gaga's Album Sps. Thank me please that I contribute to your faves album :foxaylove2:

I said that because streams counts in album units not because fans of BP and Ari will buy Gagas album :rip:

Funny how her "alternative" albums are her only ones critically acclaimed. Guess who tried to milk her mother's illness and still got less than 80 on Metacritic:zzz:Those Grammy nods were based on commercial success and everyone knows that. :-* so you end up looking even more stupid contributing to an artist's SPS that you don't even like. Thank you for being a clown I guess:clown:

Edited by lillavend3r

Imagine if she was calculated enough to follow up ASIB with similar music... if she can sell 850k with ease with 0 promo and 2 singles, imagine the sales if she served the GP what they were craving from her.

Units are good, the album will become platinum in the end :clap3: 

2 hours ago, CruelSummer13 said:

You're embarrassing :mazen: 

2 hours ago, Mariano said:

You're embarrassing :mazen: 

more embarassing than your oreo selling fave?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.