ZAYN - 'Nobody Is Listening'

World Eater

4 hours ago, TKO said:

The gays here :rip: your fave pop girl with a song with radio payola, banners, TTH cover and massive playlisting like Stupid Love can barely do Let Me numbers. Dusk Till Dawn has more streams than Rain On Me with Ariana Grande :ahh: Icarus Falls has more streams than Chromatica and his label don't even invest on live performances, airplay or massive promo.

And that's just a example, he can easily outstream Katy, Kesha, Beyonce or Miley with minimum effort but sure... he is a flop.... never change Atrl.

All this displaced anger at Gaga. :rip:

The random meltdown cuz of Gaga when she has nothing to do with this thread. :rip:

Let it all out. It's somewhat understandable.

8XXX5Rv.thumb.jpg.f5f608db13ff29dbf7947d

OT: I'm glad he's releasing a shorter album.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• SinterFold_

• Electric Youth

• miguel

ChrisTheLoner

Huh, a new album out of nowhere?

Good that it’s not an overly long tracklist this time :clap3:

Daydream

Ummmmm why the **** has RCA put their logo ON the ****ing album cover. This isn’t the 1950s and that is such an outdated practice. :biblio: I hate that that trash ass label will always be a stain when looking at ZAYN’a albums.

Daydream

When I saw this tweet yesterday I assumed that this was the album cover and I was like “wow, finally an album cover where ZAYN shows himself!” (Mind Of Mine is his only album cover where he has a photo of himself, and even then he’s a child). I wonder if he doesn’t feel confident enough in his looks. :katie: He should because he’s gorgeous.

Like this an an album cover would have been FIRE. :flame:

ErIJ_4ZWMAEKg_q?format=jpg&name=large

5 hours ago, Thor said:

All this displaced anger at Gaga. :rip:

The random meltdown cuz of Gaga when she has nothing to do with this thread. :rip:

Let it all out. It's somewhat understandable.

OT: I'm glad he's releasing a shorter album.

Chromatica is considered a succesful era here.

That's why the example.

Go back to your cave ugly.

Venice B
2 hours ago, Daydream said:

When I saw this tweet yesterday I assumed that this was the album cover and I was like “wow, finally an album cover where ZAYN shows himself!” (Mind Of Mine is his only album cover where he has a photo of himself, and even then he’s a child). I wonder if he doesn’t feel confident enough in his looks. :katie: He should because he’s gorgeous.

I don't think he's not confident in his looks... He's always been an artistic guy and he loves to draw and do grafitti and stuff and I wouldn't be surprised if this cover was designed by himself. And I also remember that weed gate video of him and Louis and he said he was tired of using basic pictures of them in their artwork, so I'm sure he prefers to use this kind of art instead of slapping a picture of him on the cover and calling it a day.

dirrtydiana
18 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

If Better was really the best choice for a lead then I’m really not looking forward to this :rip:

he never uses the best tracks as singles.

OT: call me Nobody cause ill be listening :duca::WAP:

4 hours ago, Daydream said:

sadly this is an old shoot. but yeah a cover with just his face would slay so much

I'm looking forward to listen to this! I absolutely love his music.

CosTaSsSs
6 hours ago, Venice B said:

I don't think he's not confident in his looks... He's always been an artistic guy and he loves to draw and do grafitti and stuff and I wouldn't be surprised if this cover was designed by himself. And I also remember that weed gate video of him and Louis and he said he was tired of using basic pictures of them in their artwork, so I'm sure he prefers to use this kind of art instead of slapping a picture of him on the cover and calling it a day.

I like that he doesn't want to show off, but at the same time all his shirtless pics etc. makes me think that he knows that he is hot and he embraces it. I just feel that he's bored to make much effort for album photoshoots, music videos etc. 

Blue Ace
18 hours ago, TKO said:

The gays here :rip: your fave pop girl with a song with radio payola, banners, TTH cover and massive playlisting like Stupid Love can barely do Let Me numbers. Dusk Till Dawn has more streams than Rain On Me with Ariana Grande :ahh: Icarus Falls has more streams than Chromatica and his label don't even invest on live performances, airplay or massive promo.

And that's just a example, he can easily outstream Katy, Kesha, Beyonce or Miley with minimum effort but sure... he is a flop.... never change Atrl.

This. RCA barely spends money on Zayn too. :toofunny2:

10 hours ago, Daydream said:

Tea.

16 hours ago, TKO said:

Chromatica is considered a succesful era here.

That's why the example.

Go back to your cave ugly

Again with the displaced anger and personal attacks. The anger is a bit concerning. 

Chromatica indeed was a successful era. Not everybody has that and not sure what that has to do with this thread.

OT: Cool song.

babyforlife
On 1/8/2021 at 9:11 AM, TKO said:

is it necesarry to name dropping other artist? especially gaga, when she is unrelated to the topic. your obsession with gaga is very unhealthy.. seek mental help

OT: this will flop, like "better" and his previous projects. Coming from a zayn fan (MoM era)

unclefloprry

WTF with that random meltdown :deadbanana2:

btw just in time KING. He’s my #4 artist on my last.fm (behind DuALLAH, Taygod & Abel)... comeback to your throne Zaddy. :celestial4:

wehavetostan

I like Vibez. I never listened to Icarus Falls (due to its length) but I'm excited to hear this.

On 1/7/2021 at 9:41 PM, zach said:

Y'all: THE TITLE!!! LMFAOO!! NOBODY LISTENS TO HIS MUSIC!!1 FLOP

Reality:

fZJP9yE.png

OT: So excited :duca:

DRAG :clap3: