• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• SinterFold_

• Electric Youth

• miguel

This is by far Zayn's best album! although it debuted #44, Zayn sounded like he found his identity in the music industry, & will build on it.

(send sweat to radios & with an aesthetic music video, thanksc6dd9067e2c26f4adbff641bc75a3858a0b48ce6 

SinterFold_

The way this album grew on me to the point I don’t skip ANYTHING :jonny5:This is on par with MOM. 

4 hours ago, SinterFold_ said:

Sweat is the dRuNk of the album :jonny:

pillowtalk of the album! vibez is the dRuNk in my opinion 

SinterFold_
6 minutes ago, records said:

pillowtalk of the album! vibez is the dRuNk in my opinion 

They’re two totally different video. vibes has much more tempo than dRuNk which makes it an odd comparison where as it’s completely identical to sweat which is almost a ballad like dRuNk

48 minutes ago, SinterFold_ said:

They’re two totally different video. vibes has much more tempo than dRuNk which makes it an odd comparison where as it’s completely identical to sweat which is almost a ballad like dRuNk

I'll correct myself & go with sHe. Sweat should've been the lead single of the album. Better was a terrible choice 

• 1 month later...
Insanity

You can rate Zayn's album  "Nobody is Listening" in my Boys in Pop rate listed in my signature

sxmescudi
On 1/31/2021 at 9:03 PM, records said:

I'll correct myself & go with sHe. Sweat should've been the lead single of the album. Better was a terrible choice 

tea

he better make it a single despite the album flopping 

On 3/22/2021 at 9:53 AM, sxmescudi said:

tea

he better make it a single despite the album flopping 

he won't do it because he knows what fans want and he's a troll :deadbanana2:

The album was honestly pretty good. He needs his MOM producer's back tho because this album's producer's were too guitar based

Virtual_Insanity

Nobody is listening to this I guess. I like it though. 

Price88

Well here the album debuts higher than his last album but flops worse. Zayn is truly over in his career. I really like the dude. He was my favorite and I’m listening to him way more than Louis or Niall and especially Harry. But he’s just done for. 

Bhabylon
On 3/24/2021 at 5:11 PM, RULES said:

OMG is the era finish :rip:

Perhaps. He did an interview the other day where he mentioned he wanted to release a new album later this year 

41 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Perhaps. He did an interview the other day where he mentioned he wanted to release a new album later this year 

I hope he does this was a bop

DuffStan
5 hours ago, Price88 said:

Well here the album debuts higher than his last album but flops worse. Zayn is truly over in his career. I really like the dude. He was my favorite and I’m listening to him way more than Louis or Niall and especially Harry. But he’s just done for. 

I wonder how long his label will keep him. He's still bankable for sure. At least he's making the music he likes!

• 2 weeks later...
Price88
On 4/2/2021 at 6:03 AM, DuffStan said:

I wonder how long his label will keep him. He's still bankable for sure. At least he's making the music he likes!

Yea I actually like his music the most out of all them. I know I’ll get hate for this but I find Harry styles very boring and never seen the appeal for him other than he was more diverse. But I think zayn is the hottest and I felt Harry was the least attractive of the group behind Louis. For me it’s: 1) zayn 2) Liam 3) Niall 4) Louis 5) Harry 

On 4/2/2021 at 7:03 AM, DuffStan said:

Well, he has good streams overall for zero promo or effort and over 20m+ listeners on spotify despite the album flopping. 

Popboi.
9 minutes ago, TKO said:

Well, he has good streams overall for zero promo or effort and over 20m+ listeners on spotify despite the album flopping. 

The streams should bring enough cash to cover up the expenses and then some. It’s not like much was spent on physicals manufacture, production, writing, mixing and promo with this era.

Kramdashian
23 hours ago, Price88 said:

Yea I actually like his music the most out of all them. I know I’ll get hate for this but I find Harry styles very boring and never seen the appeal for him other than he was more diverse. But I think zayn is the hottest and I felt Harry was the least attractive of the group behind Louis. For me it’s: 1) zayn 2) Liam 3) Niall 4) Louis 5) Harry 

liam's album is one of the worst albums i've ever listened to