• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• miguel

• unclefloprry

• Electric Youth

I really like this, not my fav album of him but we he delivered some gems like sweat so I'm here for it.

Edited by aliwonderland

in a perfect world he would release "Sweat" as the next single with a really sexy music video, but knowing him he'll probably dip on any further promo of this album after this week nnn

I've really been enjoying this! Calamity, When Love Comes Around (Syd :heart:), Sweat, Un****witable, and River Road were the standouts initially but now I pretty much like every song on the album. I even enjoy Windowsill and Tightrope, which I didn't like all that much initially, a whole lot now.

The album's short, sweet, and to the point! I hope with shorter albums he decides to release more frequently :dancehall: 

Crank_It_Up

This album is a mood. It’s chill, which I like but I’m not sure if it’ll be something I will revisit often. There are some standouts like Vibez, When Love Comes Around, and Sweat (:drool:) - Sweat is amazing, probably his Top 3 best songs of all-time. It NEEDS to be a single. 

I do have to say that I’m pissed Windowsill wasn’t solo. I was fully enjoying it until the feature and then the track immediately got bad. Did no one tell Zayn how jarring it was?! 

loveisdead9582

I’m not fully finished listening to this album, but so far it’s really missing the mark. Tightrope and sweat are decent but the rest of it I could leave. Guess I’ll stream Mind of Mine. 

sweat, outside and vibez are my trinity, great songs .. the whole project is def an improvement over icarus (though it had better songs, 3/4 of it was filler)