Demi sets herself up AGAIN

Selena’s Bad Liar

Ryuuchan_X
46 minutes ago, Lyrical. said:

Stay on topic. Reported. Leave Demi alone.

You are a hypocrite sweetie. 
08QY3l4.gif.a0a3a843e28bbc48c18ab09ec1cd

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hypnodemiluv

• Baby Judas

• Sweet Sexy Savage

• Ryuuchan_X

Champagne

I saw this while scrolling on Twitter this morning and could not believe she did it again :deadbanana4: Always putting herself in these hilarious situations (like at least once a week at this point). It is entertaining and the ATRL threads are always a hugeeee kii lmfao. She's asking for it though.

pxxxtrick

Holy hell... she is so embarrassing. Nobody cares about your performative activism, Demi. 

Mess, isn’t this the same girl who told Taylor to “take it to Capitol Hill”?

Is she doing this on purpose so she can show all the tweets dragging her at the next awards show and get another hit gif?

hétérosexuelle

Poor Demi

She can do none right

Edited by hétérosexuelle
hétérosexuelle
11 hours ago, ontherocks said:

Flashbacks y'all. Still one of the funniest things on YouTube 

omg what is this :ahh: 

“Demi we know! You don’t have a fin!” :ahh:

SwiftLover

She willingly walks into the slaughterhouse every time :toofunny3:

SelenaGomez<3
On 1/7/2021 at 5:05 AM, artc0cx said:

Dead uggcujgzfjgugug

Why is this girl so stupid :toofunny3:

Early on in Adele's career I remember she said she was blocked from accessing her own twitter acc so she wouldnt post something absurd. Demi needs the same to be done to her.

On the other hand, Commander in Chief was a tour de force and started its own revolution of sorts so I am sure whatever she's cooking up will have the same effects in american politics 

selena_lavigne
On 1/6/2021 at 11:47 PM, Ryuuchan_X said:

:ahh: 

:dies:

Edited by selena_lavigne
newwil7l
On 1/7/2021 at 9:27 AM, Revenge said:

She’s homeschooled and dumb.... but the fact y’all continue to act like she’s a serial killer or some **** is honestly something else :rip: 

half the f*** on this forum need more help than she does :rip: 

She is an anti vaxer so yes she is a disgusting human.

52 minutes ago, newwil7l said:

She is an anti vaxer so yes she is a disgusting human.

She never said she was an anti vaxer, those words never came from her mouth.  :rip: 

She said “very good points, thanks for sharing!” To an anti vax post Which could simply be her educating herself on the negatives and positives of a vaccine. You can agree with someone without believing in the same things they do.

Blimey back when Brexit was happening I didn’t know what to do or vote for and if a friend wrote an lengthy explanation onto why it was good to leave I would have probably said the same, even tho with more research I decided for myself that staying in the EU was better and voted to stay, no way was I a brexiter but you’d assume I was based on that one comment. See the difference? 

but she’s a disgusting person even tho she’s helped thousands paying for their treatments at rehab centres, co owned one herself, brought therapists on tour with her to talk to fans, huge LGBTQ+ ally, donated towards charities, huge BLM activist (and not just one or two posts for clout like a lot of of others and is still helping the cause using her voice now) 

maybe instead of reading the front cover of a book actually read a few pages.

grow up :coffee: