Jump to content

Demi sets herself up AGAIN


Selena’s Bad Liar

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • hypnodemiluv

    4

  • Baby Judas

    3

  • Sweet Sexy Savage

    3

  • Ryuuchan_X

    3

thatsmydemi

:ahh: 

 

She should just quit music and become a full time politician/activist. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita
6 hours ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

 

:ahh: 

im in TEARS :bibliahh: :bibliahh: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badgalbriel
4 hours ago, Lyrical. said:

 

You little bitches are annoying as hell when it comes to this girl. She said NOTHING wrong.

But wait, aren't you the one that spent years and years after everything Gaga related dragging her for the most ridiculous things? 

Or am I wrong? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badgalbriel

I dont get why Demi feels like she should insert herself into EVERYTHING that's happening in the world.

This girl literally feels like her opinion on everything matters. Girl, stick to what you know about, which is not a lot 

Edited by Badgalbriel
Link to post
Share on other sites
thatsmydemi
Just now, Badgalbriel said:

I dont get why Demi feels like she should insert herself into EVERYTHING that's happening in the world.

This girl literally feels like her opinion on everything matters. Girl, stick to the main topics only. 

How is she inserting herself into this? she's just commenting on something that is happening in her country. Literally every citizen and non-citizen from the USA is talking about it. Why can't she do it? :confused:

 

She can keep the song tho. :sorry: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badgalbriel
1 minute ago, thatsmydemi said:

How is she inserting herself into this? she's just commenting on something that is happening in her country. Literally every citizen and non-citizen from the USA is talking about it. Why can't she do it? :confused:

 

She can keep the song tho. :sorry: 

You really don't see how she's inserting herself into this? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jim19911126
6 hours ago, HabbGaga said:

I've not followed her career or anything why exactly does everyone bully her? Shes a little cringe (who isnt) but I'm sure shes not a bad person?

I guess she’s not a bad but very stupid person.

Link to post
Share on other sites
feelingsonfire
1 hour ago, 80x100 said:

can someone post Commander In Chief version of this? :ahh:

Image

EqAC23jW8AAGC7j?format=jpg&name=small

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sparrow's Bride

I get that she is an activist and she CARES about world issues (which most of your faves don’t) but please enough with the political songs, no one wants them :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Erreur2 La Nature

I have nothing against Demi but every single times she posts on social medias, it’s a mess. She clearly has good intentions but she should not be able to post without a validation from her team because she hurts her own brand so much. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lyrical. said:

 

You little bitches are annoying as hell when it comes to this girl. She said NOTHING wrong.

And yet YOU have no problem dragging Gaga for the most minimal thing 

so transparent lmao :busted:

 

Demi is so cringe like for real 

Link to post
Share on other sites
NewStanner
8 hours ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

 

:ahh: 

 

1 hour ago, feelingsonfire said:

EqAC23jW8AAGC7j?format=jpg&name=small

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...