• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dangerousalex

• Edibles.

• FlyPirate

• Tremor Christ

trainsskyscrapers

Based on her next post, it looks like Joe Budden & Co. are fans of the new record. :soda: 

This kinda sounds too good to be true. See y'all on Friday.

FlyPirate
6 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

PRODUCED BY LUNICE THANK THE HEAVENS :WAP:

like literally :jonny5:

let machinedrum be the next 

Edibles.
3 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

Lunice, Lone, Machinedrum, and heck, Araabmusik and Kaytranada... All she needs, tbh.

dangerousalex
10 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

3 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Lunice, Lone, Machinedrum, and heck, Araabmusik and Kaytranada... All she needs, tbh.

i think her and machinedrum fell through years ago but yes i agree they’re her best producers

Admiringamor

Gagging that this sounds good! If it actually comes out on Friday and sounds mastered we might be back on track girls.

dangerousalex
35 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

this is IT.

i want a music video with her doing choreo like she was rehearsing with on her instagram stories a few days ago. 

Jessica Sanchez

damn she redeemed herself ! her verse after the guy was littt 

still need Aint Know with or without Safaree tho 

Heidi's Chair
1 hour ago, Edibles. said:

I think she has music with HudMo too, can you imagine booking both Lunice and HudMo. This beat is fire

Lucky#17

Is this it?! Are we finally getting the return of Azealia Banks?!

This looks... real this time. Almost too good to be true.

:jonny2:

Chromatica
49 minutes ago, Lucky#17 said:

Is this it?! Are we finally getting the return of Azealia Banks?!

This looks... real this time. Almost too good to be true.

:jonny2:

Well she did say she was saving all the good **** for 2021. But I thought we were getting Chaos & Glory 

dreampop

these a-a-a b-b-b a-a-a flow is so weak ... and the lyrics :deadbanana4: I’m so mad !!!!!!! It’s like everything after 2018 just went downhill 

• #FreeBritney Activist

FINALLY. 

LUNICE produced "Runnin'" from Fantasea. :duca:

It still sounds poorly mixed in that preview though. She better serve quality by the time it's on streaming. :dancehall:

This new song isn't too bad (better than most of her recent efforts) but the C&G snippets sound better 

DevinWylde

The song was ok, I'm not sure how I feel about how deep her voice sounds in that song. For some reason, I feel like B&P, even if some of the songs sound kinda generic so far, will make more sense as a follow up to BWET. I think F2 was just TOO pop oriented for it to feel like a natural progression, meanwhile I can see this being better received by people who listen mostly to rap. I guess sonically it just seems more consistent with BWET??

Edited by DevinWylde
trainsskyscrapers
1 minute ago, DevinWylde said:

The song was ok, I'm not sure how I feel about how deep her voice sounds in that song. For some reason, I feel like B&P, even if some of the songs sound kinda generic so far, will make more sense as a follow up to BWET. I think F2 was just TOO pop oriented for it to feel like a natural progression, meanwhile I can see this being better received by people who listen mostly to rap. I guess sonically it just seems more consistent with BWET??

In an ideal world, F2 and B&P would come out in the same year. Yin and Yang. B&P in Q1 with 1 single, and F2 for the summer and beyond. Both are her babies. I would love for her to continue to alternate the dark, moody, upscale, jazz-bar, ballerina aesthetic (1991 EP, BWET) with her brighter mermaid vibes (Fantasea, Slay-Z).

The duality is something special.