Jump to content

“Say Something” has reached 700M streams on Spotify


Recommended Posts

Who changed the title? This thread could be about JT's SS for all ATRLers know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Karma88 said:

Kylie is a legend :clap3:

See ATRLers are getting confused!

 

This is Legend Xtina's Say Something not Sole Icon Kylie. :coffee2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
WalkAway
1 hour ago, D.M.F said:

Who changed the title? This thread could be about JT's SS for all ATRLers know.

This.

 

Anyway, congrats Queen, not everybody has that or even are close to this milestone. :clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, WalkAway said:

This.

 

Anyway, congrats Queen, not everybody has that or even are close to this milestone. :clap3:

MLJ will hopefully join SS soon at the 700m mark in a few months!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Say Something's stats last year helped Xtina reach 1 billion Spotify streams in 2020!!!!

 

Stats from the beginning of 2020 that calculated the 1 billion~ streams Legend X got in the whole year:

 

SPOTIFY Jan 1, 2020 - 3,440,491,581 plays

01 - 565,899,809 - Say Something (with A Great Big World)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D.M.F said:

Say Something's stats last year helped Xtina reach 1 billion Spotify streams in 2020!!!!

 

Stats from the beginning of 2020 that calculated the 1 billion~ streams Legend X got in the whole year:

 

SPOTIFY Jan 1, 2020 - 3,440,491,581 plays

01 - 565,899,809 - Say Something (with A Great Big World)

On Jan 1, 2020 she had - 3,440,491,581 streams

On Jan 1, 2021 she had - 4,450,151,889 streams

 

:clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites

She needs to make this type of song again. Even if the fans loathe it, the gp loves it!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...