THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license"

Goofy

This sort of reminds me of Motion Sickness by Phoebe Bridges. So good.

1 hour ago, selsfetish said:

ngl im surprised shes doing so well outside of stan twt; how do the gp know about the song is it playlisted a lot or?

One of her songs from the High School Musical series soundtrack went viral on tiktok last year. Sadly it wasn’t pushed by any label so it didn’t take off properly on the charts but it gained her a big following 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Baby Judas

• ArmyBlink

1 hour ago, selsfetish said:

ngl im surprised shes doing so well outside of stan twt; how do the gp know about the song is it playlisted a lot or?

Shes already had a viral song before All I Want from HSM:TM:TS, in general that show seems to have resonated well with GenZ and given the stars especially Olivia and Joshua a big social media presence. 

I AM SO FREAKING OBSESSED! This girl made me make a new lyrics video after almost 2 months i didn't like a new song i heard! Damn girl, right in the feelings.

3 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

This sort of reminds me of Motion Sickness by Phoebe Bridges. So good.

The first verse sounds just like a Phoebe song

dislike her voice in all the songs she sang in hsmtmts but the bridge in this oh my goodness :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, thedamnking said:

Who’s this girl and why is literally everybody talking about this song?

She is 17 years old, she has a lead role in the disney+ series HIGH School Musical, she is a swiftie, she was blessed by Taylor herself and she is ready TO become the MPG you did know you needed!

This is so bland, why is suddenly everyone stanning this girl :rip:

Edited by NewStanner

The Philippines is still sleeping on this girl, but once they know she’s part Filipino they will stan hard. 

The bridge of this song is everything :jonny5: Can’t wait for her to serve some bops in the future

37 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

This is so bland, why is suddenly everyone stanning this girl :rip:

You obviously didn't drive alone past her street

The bridge is incredible, but felt to similar to melodrama. 
same with the first verse, too similar to Phoebe.

the lyrics were ok, but too direct for me. What I like about Phoebe, lorde, Taylor is that they uses metaphors 

41 minutes ago, Monky_2405 said:

She is 17 years old, she has a lead role in the disney+ series HIGH School Musical, she is a swiftie, she was blessed by Taylor herself and she is ready TO become the MPG you did know you needed!

Thanks for the update, I didn’t know about it, I’m gonna keep my eye on her stuff and check out the HSM reboot (I must confess I didn’t for two reasons: 1. I became a grumpy nostalgic b*tch, so I didn’t want to get HSM ruined for me and 2. I think we all can agree that Disney Channel/Or whatever they call it nowadays hasn’t served quality for a few years now), anyway, I really liked this song and music video, her sound is amazing 

When this ends up pulling a surprise debut at #10, like another former children’s television actress debut single :oh:

#5 on US Spotify oh wow :jonny:

Has she ever performed live? That’s pretty much going to seal the deal for me if she’s amazing live as well