• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby Judas

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Eglė

• badgirlriri

Ampersand13
29 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

the verses are very Julia and the bridge is very lorde! I love this combo!!

My thoughts exactly. Hope she ventures more towards Lorde or Taylor and less from Julia as her style gets a little tiresome for me personally. 

Awesome to see such a strong initial reaction! 

Ampersand13

There's no basis to the rumors that this is about Joshua right? He posted on his insta in support of the song, but outlets are reporting things :dancehall3:

#25 on Apple Music US now. It'd be #5 without the Morgen Wallen album bomb. The way it's outperforming lead singles from legitimate pop girls on Apple Music :deadbanana2:

DaddyIssuesX

why am i hearing that it’s about joshua basett and the blonde girl she mentioned in the song is apparently sabrina carpenter? :deadbanana2: and the height difference matches up because sabrina is like 4ft9 and she’s 5ft4 

starataneori

oh wow the bridge is giving me melodrama vibes. but I dont here any billy? what yall talking about

16 minutes ago, starataneori said:

oh wow the bridge is giving me melodrama vibes. but I dont here any billy? what yall talking about

i swear these people say that every new pop girl reminds them of Billie even when the comparison doesn't make sense :priceless:

selsfetish
40 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

There's no basis to the rumors that this is about Joshua right? He posted on his insta in support of the song, but outlets are reporting things :dancehall3:

they've never confirmed they're dating but tbh I think its about him since she spoke about the first time she ever drove was with him and how she'd never forget it, she changed the lyrics from 'brown hair' to 'blonde hair' and hes now dating Sabrina who has blonde hair, also her other ex Ethan was an actor but I dont think hes ever written songs whereas with Joshua its rumoured certain songs hes released are about her, also the weirdest thing is how shes so active and has been reposting peoples ig stories but shes blatantly not reposted his which he tagged her in so...

Augmented

Wait omg this is so good :jonny:

I absolutely love how they phrased the chorus. It almost feels like a pre chorus in the first phrase but quickly changes into the “guess you didn’t...” part which is very cool.

nooniebao
2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Anyone hear some Lorde on this :celestial5:???

People have mentioned her several times in this thread lol.

fridayteenage
20 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

and they pushed down the guy selena had to lose to properly love herself!

The way this turned from a Disney cliche to an artistic masterpiece at the 2:33 mark :eek: :eek: adding to my playlist!

Michael196
25 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

not a gen Z calling itunes, apple music :dies:

but this is SO CUTE!!

Michael196

how can no one see the lorde influence??? the bridge is GREEN LIGHT!! even the video when the bridge hits, it's just like the green light mv!! 

TayDine1989
35 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Anyone hear some Lorde on this :celestial5:???

definitely!