• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Baby Judas

• ArmyBlink

atrlers twice olivia's age lashing out on her cause she's pullin numbers their favs are just not able to pull despite trying out every new trend out there... it's getting sad

5fa0e130e2ecf9d10ec793e228683081bd18220b

4 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

I’m more mad that Good Days just got overshadowed by this song. 

well it's #14 spotify ww not #2.

i wonder what kind of #s olivia's ep will pull.

3 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

well it's #14 spotify ww not #2.

i wonder what kind of #s olivia's ep will pull.

Wait, what is #2 WW? 

2 hours ago, Tremor Christ said:

"becoming one of the biggest songs of all time in two days!!!"

istg some of you get impressed by the hype so easily.

ATRL collectively hating a 17yo girl that no one even knew just 4 days ago :rip:

Not surprising, though. 

1 hour ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

She's going for the Meghan Trainor route

I was just thinking of that!! If the ep is ready to be released in the next two months then go for it, but if not, then they should turn it into an album.

but if it’s almost ready then she should release it when DL starts slowing down with a second single and start planning the album now!

it did wonders to Meghan’s debut, and ended up as one of the biggest albums/eras of the decade With FOUR big hits!! And paved the way for a huge lead single for the second album.

3 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Dakiti

tumblr_mvemhfJEil1qlycwjo1_r1_400.gif

Good Days is #2 in the US though. She deserves. It‚Äôs OK though, hopefully ‚ÄúShirt‚ÄĚ pulls through for ha¬†

Why am I not connected to the song like you all are? T.T I feel so left out. I don't like it :(

5 minutes ago, Katy V.! said:

that no one even knew just 4 days ago :rip:

Speak for yourself, the girl has been in the spotlight for about six years

I liked her from HSM:TM:TS and kept up w/ her on insta but that was about it. I liked her but I didn't know what she had to show to the world. But now we all do and this is a smash :jonny5:i'm addicted and I keep replaying it  :deadbanana4:

47 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Goes for adds January 18th

Hopefully pop sees the numbers and stans. I hope they don’t treat her like they used to treat all the Disney stars/Bieber/one direction when they were young.

48 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Goes for adds January 18th

Hopefully pop sees the numbers and stans. I hope they don’t treat her like they used to treat all the Disney stars/Bieber/one direction when they were young.

44 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

For those saying she sounds like Lorde - she includes 3 of her songs in her Spotify playlist! So she definitely takes some inspiration :heart:

https://open.spotify.com/user/bf7z0g9vc429rnwbjq1e0aaiv/playlist/3cV7IzdPzohQqiGjhgXq2Y?si=lusRzBNbT_-0Sqit76jBeg

wbk she obsessed lorde stan like me. no need to see her spotify playlist. true lorde stans should just support her.

some of OLHs drags olivia with saying ''drivers license is lorde ripoff'' :rip:

This is a 4 minute song getting such huge streams! That's really appreciable in streaming Era.

:ahh:

I can not believe this is happening. I found out about Olivia through the HSM show and never would I have ever guessed we'd be here a year later. I remember we were like only six people in the thread about the show. Then All I Want went viral on tiktok and there was a hint of something brewing for her at the time but it went nowhere. Heck, I'd have bet on Josh breaking through if one cast member was to ever make it because he got by far the most love when it was airing. I only kept up with her on ig because she's a Swiftie :thing: Had no idea her and Josh were a real thing. 

Happy for her. We don't really see insane success stories like this often. She's super cute and talented. :clap3:

17 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

:ahh:

I can not believe this is happening. I found out about Olivia through the HSM show and never would I have ever guessed we'd be here a year later. I remember we were like only six people in the thread about the show. Then All I Want went viral on tiktok and there was a hint of something brewing for her at the time but it went nowhere. Heck, I'd have bet on Josh breaking through if one cast member was to ever make it because he got by far the most love when it was airing. I only kept up with her on ig because she's a Swiftie :thing: Had no idea her and Josh were a real thing. 

Happy for her. We don't really see insane success stories like this often. She's super cute and talented. :clap3:

I always thought that it's the girl who played Gina who will make it big outside Disney. :rip: She gave me a popstar vibe. 

Hopefully her success will bring in more audience for Season 2 and hopefully will also open doors for the other cast (Joshua :eli: ) . I love that show. 

1 hour ago, Baby Judas said:

I always thought that it's the girl who played Gina who will make it big outside Disney. :rip: She gave me a popstar vibe. 

Hopefully her success will bring in more audience for Season 2 and hopefully will also open doors for the other cast (Joshua :eli: ) . I love that show. 

Really?  I honestly thought the actress only sang because her character in the show was required to do so. All the other girls on the show eclipsed her in that department.. I wonder if drivers license's hype will rub off on the show. Season 1 felt pretty under the radar and very niche. Which makes this overnight sensation story even more puzzling. 

Edited by Mandalore

√ó
√ó