Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license"

On 1/9/2021 at 4:27 AM, josesuxx said:

The first verse sounds just like a Phoebe song

I was literally listening to Punisher before I decided to give this song a listen, and I thought the same thing :deadbanana:

The song is okay. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Baby Judas

• FAN

• ArmyBlink

aliciavikanders
3 minutes ago, Sanjja said:

I was literally listening to Punisher before I decided to give this song a listen, and I thought the same thing :deadbanana:

The song is okay. 

She has said Stranger in the Alps is one of her favorite albums. Taste :clap3:

cruelhprince

Sidewalks we crossed

I still hear your voice in the traffic, we're laughing

Over all the noise

sad_sitting.gif

Indie Go Mind

her voice sounds so familiar to someone... Also indeed it does sound like a Lorde song. Capitalizing on the absences of Lorde to attract her market, smart girl. :gaycat3:

I have a feeling tomorrow's spotify update is gonna be massive :deadbanana4: I've had this on repeat 

Listening for the first time. The bridge of this song unexpectedly snatched my wig into outer space :jonny5:

Edited by Buffy
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Superbitch
2 hours ago, Solar said:

The song is very Lorde-y, i like it!!

That’s what I thought too but didn’t wanna say it lol. That’s what she gets for taking these long breaks. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Superbitch

I can’t stop playing it gorls!! And she’s half Filipina so Yas kween 

• #FreeBritney Activist
UnusualBoy

This is so good! Sounds very Lorde-ish which makes it even better!

3 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

That’s what I thought too but didn’t wanna say it lol. That’s what she gets for taking these long breaks. 

Ha, I wouldn’t be too worried. Lorde is a genius and will change up her sound again and make it sound amazing. Can’t wait!!

• #FreeBritney Activist
Superbitch
1 minute ago, Timber said:

Ha, I wouldn’t be too worried. Lorde is a genius and will change up her sound again and make it sound amazing. Can’t wait!!

Im Sure she will and it sounds lordeish in her debut era and she was a bit different for her second. Excited for Olivia tho she has potential... a lot! Let’s just hope she releases more than mrs ella 

I can’t believe she’s projected to debut at number 2 :jonny6:

lemme get my drivers license right quick 

This song is as generic as it gets :rip: I’ve really heard this type of song so many times, not really sure what you girls are screaming about - you’d think we were listening to a Video Games type track but it’s just another tumblr indie track  :deadbanana4:

Edited by infrared

It's hilarious how people are so upset (cause their faves flop), i don't even like this song too much.

NordicGuy

I like the bridge but otherwise the overall production and the way she sings reminds me a bit too much of those annoying songs teens put on their TikToks.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Why is there an alert for this :skull:

The7thStranger

It's alright, but it's not anything to write home about. I get the comparisons to Lorde, but Lorde is just on another level when it comes to having an original sound. Same goes for Billie.

Why do I get the impression I'm being told what to like? Feels a bit a plant-y. :cupid:

izzyinsane
2 hours ago, infrared said:

This song is as generic as it gets :rip: I’ve really heard this type of song so many times, not really sure what your girls are screaming about - you’d think we were listening to a Video Games type track but it’s just another tumblr indie track  :deadbanana4:

THIS. :rip: