Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license"

9 minutes ago, Samsom said:

I would like to know what Lorde think of the song. The last parts screams her voice like she was backing it and the color pallette of the video is very GL/Melodrama

when everyone said into it by camila cabello is ripoff melodrama, lorde showed love to camila.

she can support oliva too. olivia is big lorde stan.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Baby Judas

• FAN

• ArmyBlink

1 hour ago, Baby Judas said:

ATRL been accusing this poor girl for payola, fraudulence, industry plant and etc. :sad:  Hopefully this will debut at #1. I’m excited to see this forum fumes. :eli:

this

O9BIxh7.gif

3 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

The fact Lorde’s entire aesthetic and gig has been stolen from two separate artists

who are they :dies:. olivia is clearly inspired from lorde but not stole.

feelslikeadream

Very strong Maria Mena vibes, with a Lorde chorus. Cute combo.

Michael196
24 minutes ago, aliciavikanders said:

Her EP will be huge. ATRL is going to be fuming all year 

if it continues to rise like that, it would be stupid to release an ep, they should turn it into an album and capitalize on the success!

unless the ep is ready and will be released in the next two months

aliciavikanders
13 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

The fact Lorde’s entire aesthetic and gig has been stolen from two separate artists who’s been highly successful from it and she just sitting there doing nothing :rip:

Where’s her music? She’s getting played :dies:

:skull:

An influential and generous queen letting others have the spotlight before she drops L3 

O9BIxh7.gif

fememeist
15 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

The fact Lorde’s entire aesthetic and gig has been stolen from two separate artists who’s been highly successful from it and she just sitting there doing nothing :rip:

Where’s her music? She’s getting played :dies:

Oh please Lorde was never that influential :rip: Lana did it before and gave birth to these singers(but Olivia just hits differently and that’s only with one solo debut single :jonny:)

aliciavikanders
4 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

if it continues to rise like that, it would be stupid to release an ep, they should turn it into an album and capitalize on the success!

unless the ep is ready and will be released in the next two months

The EP is already done

O9BIxh7.gif

They could turn it into an album, but it's only worthwhile if they can sustain the momentum. Plus this year seems packed.

If I were her team, I would just release the EP in Q1, get her in the studio once she's done with HSM to work on the album, and then release the lead for her album Q4 

25 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Very strong Maria Mena vibes, with a Lorde chorus. Cute combo.

Wow I totally hear that, although the way Olivia sings sounds a little forced

16 minutes ago, fememeist said:

Oh please Lorde was never that influential :rip: Lana did it before and gave birth to these singers(but Olivia just hits differently and that’s only with one solo debut single :jonny:)

The delusion. Lorde is highly influential even amongst her veteran peers

• #FreeBritney Activist

I like it. Looking forward to more music.

Edited by Terylee

I like the song, she is everywhere. This is her “When There Was Me And You” but instead of a school hallway she is driving. 

51 minutes ago, fememeist said:

Girl...Lorde is extremely influential. It’s not even an argument.

fememeist
3 minutes ago, Timber said:

Girl...Lorde is extremely influential. It’s not even an argument.

If that was the case she would be regarded as such by this generation but clearly not since Olivia is smashing on her own terms :michael:

1 minute ago, fememeist said:

If that was the case she would be regarded as such by this generation but clearly not since Olivia is smashing on her own terms :michael:

What? Olivia stand Lorde. 

Educate yourself:

selena_lavigne

Ok. Gave it a fair chance and it’s a good song. It’s slightly too long and some of the lyrics having to do with driving are a bit cheesy but it’s better than a lot of other stuff that’s popping rn. Interested to see where she goes from here.

All In My Head

She plastered all across TikTok. I don't know who is doing her PR but give them a raise, the way they blew up some random TV actress in a single day :jonny4:

butterflymimi

Listened to this just now and wow its so good! I've never heard of her before so I'm pleasantly surprised, I hope she goes far because she's talented. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Just heard it for the first time but its nothing extraordinary or anything