• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Baby Judas

• FAN

• ArmyBlink

kwek_kwek

This song will smash WW! It’s just blowing up in non-Anglophone countries.

greeneyedsoul

Quick reminder: The song is not on any big playlist + NO (0) radio support so far

O9BIxh7.gif

4 hours ago, Nando_05 said:

First Hilary, then Miley, then Selena/Demi, and now Olivia. A new star was born

Zendaya is also huge even if she didn't do that good with music. 

Pretty impressive how 1) Disney keeps finding/fabricating these huge starts and 2) How Disney+ has already produced a bigger hit than The Voice / Idol / X Factor / whatever singing competition combined in the past decade. 

Baby Judas

If this song will have amazing longevity (looks like it will have) and will become the biggest hits of the year, ATRL will fume.  :jonny: 

selena_lavigne

I really don’t get the hype for this song. Reminds of something Madison Beer or Haillee Steinfeld would release.

Baby Judas

ATRL been accusing this poor girl for payola, fraudulence, industry plant and etc. :sad:  Hopefully this will debut at #1. I’m excited to see this forum fumes. :eli: 

muddysquirrel
2 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

ATRL been accusing this poor girl for payola, fraudulence, industry plant and etc. :sad:  Hopefully this will debut at #1. I’m excited to see this forum fumes. :eli: 

This. :drool: Pull through queen Olivia!

37 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Quick reminder: The song is not on any big playlist + NO (0) radio support so far

O9BIxh7.gif

Well it was just added to the biggest Spotify/Apple Music playlists late yesterday/today so let’s see what happens :duca:

2 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

#1 on iTunes, AM and Spotify yet its payola nn :deadbanana: imagine when radio gets onboard

mxoonlight

Not a Disney+ PR relationship for song promo. It’s not 2006 girls

O9BIxh7.gif

aliciavikanders
44 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Wait til Interscope cuts the checks for playlisting and radio 

O9BIxh7.gif

Her EP will be huge. ATRL is going to be fuming all year 

fememeist

A smasha! this is so good WTF :rip: The way this hit so much harder than a lot of Pure Heroine tracks means she will be HUGE :jonny5:

aliciavikanders
1 minute ago, fememeist said:

A smasha! this is so good WTF :rip: The way this hit so much harder than a lot of Pure Heroine tracks means she will be HUGE :jonny5:

Let's not go that far or start setting Ms. Rodrigo up two days into her solo career

O9BIxh7.gif

usedtothis
51 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

literally

I would like to know what Lorde think of the song. The last parts screams her voice like she was backing it and the color pallette of the video is very GL/Melodrama

fememeist
1 minute ago, aliciavikanders said:

Let's not go that far or start setting Ms. Rodrigo up two days into her solo career

O9BIxh7.gif

i know but I have never said this about any other artist and here she just comes out of nowhere and slays my ears :jonny5:

team > tennis court > a world alone > bravado > drivers license >>>>> the rest

She’s definitely going to be receiving heavy push so it’s inevitable she’ll smash she’s just too good to pass imo, and if she doesn’t then the GP has no taste

O9BIxh7.gif

This song is great I'm in complete shock. I hope this goes #1. She deserves it.

O9BIxh7.gif

What in the low budget lorde hell is this

O9BIxh7.gif

fememeist

She’s really making yall fume and this is the 25th time I’m listening to this masterpiece. Who knew one song could just blow everything else out of the water for me??? :jonny5:

Thinking Of You

The fact Lorde’s entire aesthetic and gig has been stolen from two separate artists who’s been highly successful from it and she just sitting there doing nothing :rip:

Where’s her music? She’s getting played :dies:

Edited by Thinking Of You