Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license"

Goofy

guess you didn't mean what you wrote in the song about me....

cause you said forever now I drive alone past your street

is the best part of the song with the bridge.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Baby Judas

• ArmyBlink

4 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Hold onnn??? This bitch is goddamn half asian what the ****? Girl Im stanning now (even tho i hate the song and her vocals) We need more asian representation succeeding. :deadbanana2:

Her dad is of Filipino descent who immigrated in the US.

5 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Anyone is out of top5 in UK Spotify. Not like it had big chance. 

DL will be easy one like it deserves. 

- - - - - -

Not possible number #1 debut with her first song. This is huge. :deadbanana2:

What was last song did that if there is any? 

Uh, I can’t think of one lol.

8 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Not like it was contender. It is out of top5 in Spotify UK. 

DL will be easy one like it deserves. 

- - - - - -

Not possible number #1 debut with her first song. This is huge. :deadbanana2:

What was last song did that if there is any? 

I was basing on yesterday it being #1 U.K. apppe music and barely behind the #1 song on spotify. It had a flop update today so I’m kinda glad it won’t end even end up at #2 either way. Olivia will go #1 for sure. Spotify is so weak right now and she’s making it seem like it’s not

Edited by Jaffery
Add

2 minutes ago, Timber said:

Uh, I can’t think of one lol.

Meghan's "All About that Bass" DEBUT took nearly 2 months to reach the #1 spot

but the fact Olivia can debut at #1 for just a week being out is :jonny6:

• ATRL Moderator
51 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I don't mind this smashing at all, I'm kinda obsessed

tenor.gif

Not this being about Joshua and Sabrina :rip: well Sabrina it's over then :deadbanana2:

I really like the song, it's like a song from an album that is my favourite but I don't want/see it as a single but if this is smashing, I'm here for that :ihype:

Overrated

I've heard the song n it's literally nothing special i don't even remember how it sounds now

Just now, JuanXito said:

Overrated

I've heard the song n it's literally nothing special i don't even remember how it sounds now

Like the 95% of songs that have reached 1 or even top 3 in the past years, isn't it? :deadbanana4:

the way she already has atrl fumbling :deadbanana4: it’s an addictive song and she must’ve grown a huge base from this disney show so i’m actually not surprised at these numbers. 

i’m happy to see the new gen dominating with a song that’s actually good from what seems to be a talented girl. i’m excited for her EP and to see her develop her craft more :clap3:

I only buy Taylor Swift music and rarely ever anyone’s music but she loves Taylor Swift mad the bridge omg omg slayed I had to purchase it) hope it gets #1!!!!

This SMASH :jonny5:

Also I’m really not surprised at the UK stanning, if there is one thing that can stop the UKs infatuation with house music.... it’s the fact we absolutely eat up a good singer songwriter track.:dies:

I also think she's like the first breakout of the current generation

like "Miley/Selena/Demi"

Olivia seems to be in the lane of that breakout success with this debut single now.

The song is good and such a nice surprise for a Disney girl. I think it will continue to grow on me.

So exciting to see a new girl raising, lord know for how long in the whole 2010 we only got Ariana and Billie.

And this girl had me at the Taylor/Lorde stanning and you can clearly see their influence in the song.

I'm sure if she was another basic white girl y'all be creaming over her... Olivia RODRIGO slays !! 

tenor.gif

Yeah, it’s is really fishy how she just appeared out of the blue. Bland song, not really seeing the star power either. Interscope must be cutting them checks!

2 minutes ago, Track10 said:

Yeah, it’s is really fishy how she just appeared out of the blue. Bland song, not really seeing the star power either. Interscope must be cutting them checks!

I mean she's on a popular Disney show so its really not that surprising. It's no different to how MIley and Hilary came out the gates smashing with their official debuts. Not everyone has to put out 20 singles before actually breaking through.

Inters cope "cutting them checks" , meanwhile the song still hasn't been played on radio. :skull: