• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Baby Judas

• FAN

• ArmyBlink

greeneyedsoul

Is the song's code on all access RODRDL2+? If yes, the song wasn't played a single time in the past two days on Pop. :rip:

Edited by greeneyedsoul

HOW the heck is this girl being this much talked in two days LMAO :deadbanana2:i listened to the song, loved the visual/aesthetics but the song is just...there. not perfect but not sh*t either. i like it though. + i'm so surprised by the numbers and i absolutely love seeing a 17 year old smashing out of nowhere :duca::rip:

crazy. good luck to her :clap3:

5 minutes ago, omrimayo said:
"Drivers License" by is now projected to debut in the top 2 on the Hot 100, and #1 is likely if it remains stable on streaming.

:clap3: hope she gets it

6 minutes ago, omrimayo said:
"Drivers License" by is now projected to debut in the top 2 on the Hot 100, and #1 is likely if it remains stable on streaming.

oh my gosh...

:jonny2:

Hot Volcano

I just love how she tells the whole story throughout the song, reminds me of Taylor

QueenofCopyPaste

I think the song clearly resonates to the GP, the vocals and the delivery and clearly the lyrical content are kind of heart wrenching to the younger youth and streaming generation. Wait till it broadens more its audience, it could be MONSTROUS.

QueenofCopyPaste

maxresdefault.jpg1.jpg

First Filipino to  top the charts since Bruno Mars? :jonny:

Michael196

it's co-written and produced by Dan Nigro, who also worked on CRJ's 'When I Needed You'!!

THE TALENT!!!

THIS SONG IS SUCH A SMASH WAIT A MIN

Saw this at #2 on WW Spotify and decided to give a listen. Meh, sounds like a manufactured pop song trying to be indie tea

Delirious

Hold onnn??? This bitch is goddamn half asian what the ****? Girl Im stanning now (even tho i hate the song and her vocals) We need more asian representation succeeding. :deadbanana2:

the facts hits have been struggling to get 1M US streams for over a month now and yet Olivia Rodrigo comes and gets 2.7M with poor playlisting :deadbanana4:

22 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

I think the song clearly resonates to the GP, the vocals and the delivery and clearly the lyrical content are kind of heart wrenching to the younger youth and streaming generation. Wait till it broadens more its audience, it could be MONSTROUS.

Right, this blew up thanks to teens but I found the lyrics and delivery relatable enough. I think if it reaches other generations it will appeal there too. It’s a catchy song with broad appeal which is good for a teen to blow up with:clap3: 

Artistofthedecade
3 hours ago, Jaffery said:

Ffs she’s gonna block Justin from going #1 in the U.K. I bet. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such an unexpected rise to the top from any artist since I’ve been watching the charts. 

Not like it was contender. It is out of top5 in Spotify UK. 

DL will be easy one like it deserves. 

- - - - - -

Not possible number #1 debut with her first song. This is huge. :deadbanana2:

What was last song did that if there is any? 

Edited by Artistofthedecade