Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license"

ElleDriver

This is the worst song I've heard this year. Atrl faux stanning cos it's smashing... Super embarrassing 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Baby Judas

• FAN

• ArmyBlink

Ok I listened again and it's great, the success stan in me snapped :fan:

i haven't seen an unexpected smash like this in forever, it's refreshing & exciting, plus the song itself is great. 

Lady Claire

She needs to keep the momentum going :jonny5: not her or her label expected this reception but the fact they added to TTH is a good sign they have their eyes on what's going on

enchanted0

The biggest pop event since LYTLM :jonny5:

So she’s working with Conan Gray producer. If he delivers Kid Krow quality, her debut album (or EP? Idk) will be successful for sure

Edited by enchanted0
aliciavikanders
18 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

The biggest pop event since LYTLM :jonny5:

So she’s working with Conan Gray producer. If he delivers Kid Krow quality, her debut album (or EP? Idk) will be successful for sure

It's the lead off of her EP

Olivia is set to release her debut EP later this year, which she wrote during quarantine. The piano-driven, alt-pop collection of songs introduces Olivia’s unforgettably honest narrative voice, revealing her supreme talent for capturing complex emotions in immediately powerful music. Olivia has created a beautifully crafted and daringly original debut, channeling both truth and vulnerability in her insightful songwriting and magnetic vocals—and ultimately cementing her status as one of the most promising young artists to emerge in recent years.

J Legend X
16 hours ago, NewStanner said:

This is so bland, why is suddenly everyone stanning this girl :rip:

Bland yet your sig says...Taylor and Dua... ok sis.. 

The level of artistry of this girl is enormous especially when she is 17... the progresions of the songs, cadences... in fact the song doesn't even follow the basic I IV V VI... she is amazing... not to mention she is stunning.

The pressedness over InDiE gIrL aVoCadO VoICE :toofunny2: she literally sounds fine and idk why ATRL has this obsession with singers who use that inflection :toofunny2:

OT: still so good :jonny:I thot it would be boring and basic like most artists atrl tries to payola but this is so good :clap3:I watched a bit of HSM in the beginning and thought that her character/voice was bland, but this is ready to make me stan :jonny: She gave us MELODRAMA

The way Julie ate her up in this :dies:

Edited by Bussea
enchanted0
1 hour ago, aliciavikanders said:

Since she's basically unknown outside the US, I guess this is the right move. This song probably peak around summer even in the US (if it actually becomes a hit)

WHERE on earth did this come from?? I love surprises. So good!!

badgirlriri
1 hour ago, Bussea said:

The pressedness over InDiE gIrL aVoCadO VoICE :toofunny2: she literally sounds fine and idk why ATRL has this obsession with singers who use that inflection :toofunny2:

OT: still so good :jonny:I thot it would be boring and basic like most artists atrl tries to payola but this is so good :clap3:I watched a bit of HSM in the beginning and thought that her character/voice was bland, but this is ready to make me stan :jonny: She gave us MELODRAMA

The way Julie ate her up in this :dies:

Right?? It always sent me how Julia cleared her there :dies: She was usually getting eaten up on her duets on the show tbh ksjd, sans the Matt collabs.

Delirious

Is she an industry plant cause she cant sing and this song is terrible

why is everyone suddenly stanning her like she's the next it girl cause she clearly isnt :deadbanana2:

P!NK2LOVE
4 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Is she an industry plant cause she cant sing and this song is terrible

why is everyone suddenly stanning her like she's the next it girl cause she clearly isnt :deadbanana2:

She can sing :rip: why are you so bothered 

#1 in both US and UK AM. 

How???

She makes me feel so old nn

Superbitch

Isn’t this what happened with Adriana and the way?

this is cute!! I wasn’t expecting it