Jump to content

Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license"


Goofy
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • #FreeBritney Activist

Mark my words, this girl is gonna be HUGE one day!!!! :jonny6:

 

Debut single out now!

 

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FAN

    179

  • QueenofCopyPaste

    298

  • Baby Judas

    186

  • ArmyBlink

    86

Is she under Hollywood Records? Because if it's the case poor girl is DOA

 

O9BIxh7.gif

 

Curious to hear the song though, loved the aesthetic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Goofy said:

Mark my words, this girl is gonna be HUGE one day!!!! :jonny6:

 

she stans lorde and taylor for a reason

 

O9BIxh7.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
4 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

Is she under Hollywood Records? Because if it's the case poor girl is DOA

I think (and hope) she's signed to Universal afaik

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Joshua's had some lowkey success with his songs, hopefully she can as well :jonny6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Goofy said:

I think (and hope) she's signed to Universal afaik

interscope just retweeted!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
12 minutes ago, Archie said:

interscope just retweeted!

awesome! Rodrigo domination incoming!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes at her securing that Interscope deal :jonny5: now i can properly be excited

 

I was scared of HWR because of her connection with Disney. Poor girl would've been stuck releasing multiple singles with 0 push and a few flop R3HAB features :toofunny3:

 

Also i'm surprised that she's only 17 :eek: i thought she was already 22-23. She'll have lots of opportunities to breakthrough, i hope she comes with the right songs.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lady Claire said:

Yes at her securing that Interscope deal :jonny5: now i can properly be excited

 

I was scared of HWR because of her connection with Disney. Poor girl would've been stuck releasing multiple singles with 0 push and a few flop R3HAB features :toofunny3:

 

Also i'm surprised that she's only 17 :eek: i thought she was already 22-23. She'll have lots of opportunities to breakthrough, i hope she comes with the right songs.

 

 

The shadeee lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

HOLY ****??!!!!???? Just heard the song!! wow wtf.... the level of artistry, I'm blown away.

I was expecting a tad poppier track, but this some Lorde/Taylor/London Grammar/Florence type of amazingness

 

I'm completely blown away :eek: :weeps: I don't know what else to say

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Goofy said:

HOLY ****??!!!!???? Just heard the song!! wow wtf.... the level of artistry, I'm blown away.

I was expecting a tad poppier track, but this some Lorde/Taylor/London Grammar/Florence type of amazingness

 

I'm completely blown away :eek: :weeps: I don't know what else to say

How have yall heard it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is good, especially for a Disney girl debut single. Definitely hear the Lorde comparisons, ESPECIALLY with the bridge (if you told me that bridge was on Melodrama, I would believe you :rip:). But she has my attention.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is great. I hope Daniel Nigro becomes the Jack Antonoff of the 2020’s after the great work he’s been a part of the last couple of years:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...