The Weeknd breaks Gaga, J.Lo & The Chicks' record

Green

omg ... can the song die already ???

i want the title track to have some exposure :chick3:

why did it re-enter :huh: shouldn't it be recurrent 

30 minutes ago, Katamari said:

It has enough points to return in the top 25

As Yuletide hits have dashed up the Hot 100's upper ranks in recent holiday seasons, followed by their swoons after Christmas, non-seasonal songs are eligible to re-enter once holiday titles decline, if meeting all chart eligibility rules. Below "Lights," 10 other hits re-enter in the top 50.)

8 minutes ago, Green said:

It has enough points to return in the top 25

As Yuletide hits have dashed up the Hot 100's upper ranks in recent holiday seasons, followed by their swoons after Christmas, non-seasonal songs are eligible to re-enter once holiday titles decline, if meeting all chart eligibility rules. Below "Lights," 10 other hits re-enter in the top 50.)

oh interesting rule :nicole2:

17 minutes ago, Katamari said:

It hasn’t charted for 50 weeks yet. Isn’t that the cutoff for a song once it’s gone recurrent?

32 minutes ago, Kings. said:

It hasn’t charted for 50 weeks yet. Isn’t that the cutoff for a song once it’s gone recurrent?

It's the 56th week for BL on the Hot 100. It went recurrent last week because of the Christmas songs but now is back after most Christmas songs fell this week.

1 hour ago, Green said:

It's the 56th week for BL on the Hot 100. It went recurrent last week because of the Christmas songs but now is back after most Christmas songs fell this week.

Thank you!

51 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Watch it be back at #1 after the Superbowl. :rip: 

Omg I didn’t even realize that was happening so soon. It’s gonna have greater chances with the lack of new music and chart points being so low right now :WAP:

6 hours ago, Katamari said:

oh interesting rule :nicole2:

The AC has had this policy for years. BB didn't adopt it for the H100 til LY.

9 hours ago, Green said:

BL will likely do 70 weeks on Hot 100 which is a good feat since the BB’s rule change. :rip:

Only few songs stayed more than a year on Hot 100 since the rule change. 

So J.Lo holds this record as a female artist. Oh wow, her power!

I remember that record, but I swore someone else broke it. Unless, I misread that years back.

And ATRL says she has no impact :gaycatney5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.