Billboard Charts (January 3-9, 2021)

Ger

11 hours ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

I always tried to note OMN was actually a juggernaut across the board back in the day. But M5 has that payola shame shadow forever lol.

-

It would be beautiful if Positions could somehow reclaim the top. They play Mood every 3 minutes locally, so I just can’t help but hate the song. I’d even be okay with Bieber popping forward.

Abel seems the most poised to add more weeks to Blinding Lights, though. As far as dethroning Mood. I assume Adele will follow right behind that.

Remember, what pisses off everyone about OMN back in the day is that BB hadn't begun counting video streams. That's why Gangham Style got stuck at #2 behind OMN but also why Harlem Shake knocked Thrift Shop out of #1. I don't know if GS or HS actually wound up bigger in the end. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• Ger

• brianc33710

• Green

12 hours ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

They play Mood every 3 minutes locally, so I just can’t help but hate the song.

My God, this. They're playing it every f*cking time. Don't know how people are not tired of it. :rip: 

22 hours ago, mintpasty said:

Mood isn't even a bad #1, ATRL just hates anything from a man :rip: happy to see it and positions having longevity in the top 2 though

Ehh Idk. Mood might not be bad but it’s definitely a 16-year old’s anthem. So yea most of us not relating lol.

11 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

Remember, what pisses off everyone about OMN back in the day is that BB hadn't begun counting video streams. That's why Gangham Style got stuck at #2 behind OMN but also why Harlem Shake knocked Thrift Shop out of #1. I don't know if GS or HS actually wound up bigger in the end. 

Ah yes. I forget radio became the convo because that’s pretty much what held Psy back (besides if video views counted). GS would definitely had been around for a while if they had, much more memorable than anything BTS is taking the top.

Now that I think about it did Psy get any decade-end love :soda:?

11 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

My God, this. They're playing it every f*cking time. Don't know how people are not tired of it. :rip: 

Ugh :rip: and I typically avoid radio like the plague because (as mentioned) it’s typically Ariana, Bieber, Mood, Drake/Durk, Drake/21 and then Blinding Lights mixed with 2019 hits. You’d honestly think nothing came out in 2020 :rofl: 

Mood isn't bad, it's just kinda there for me. Granted, clearly it's a huge hit, so I must be missing something. I haven't listened to radio in months or been to anywhere I'd hear much music being played. I could just be totally disconnected at this point :skull: :rofl: That's very possible too.

25 minutes ago, Green said:

Get ready to see Olivia Claudio avis everywhere on ATRL  :skull: 

Billie bandwagon 2.0 and now they are calling Billie a fad :deadbanana:

Edited by BigBangStan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.