Billboard Charts (January 3-9, 2021)

Ger

Dua and rRi winning but Blinding Lights needs to gtfo out and so does Mood. Mood has to be one of the most horrible songs I've heard in awhile.

giphy.gif

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• Ger

• brianc33710

• Green

Blinding Lights :toofunny3:

Anyway, Dua top 10 and Ari Ana #2 :clap3:

The Weeknd's Super Bowl Halftime show is on February 7th, so Blinding Lights isn't dying anytime soon :toofunny2:

Levitating :flame:

Positions & Blinding Lights :clap3:

I need Body, 34 + 34 & Billie at the Top 10 next week :duca:

Dynamite back to top 5 because Armies distributed $27000 to secure 35000 sales this week :skull:. I wish such fraudulent tactics weren’t allowed, the way every other week another random 40000 sales appear by mass buying just to propel it to the top 10 for another week.

6 minutes ago, HandsToMyself said:

Dynamite back to top 5 because Armies distributed $27000 to secure 35000 sales this week :skull:. I wish such fraudulent tactics weren’t allowed, the way every other week another random 40000 sales appear by mass buying just to propel it to the top 10 for another week.

:rip: :rip: :rip: 

Dynamite now spent 13 weeks in the top 10, and 10 weeks in the top 5, both surpassing Gangnam Style which only 12 weeks in the top 10, 9 Weeks in the Top 5.. only the Biggest Korean act on Hot 100.

:jonny5:

9 minutes ago, HandsToMyself said:

This is the next level fraud

11 minutes ago, HandsToMyself said:

It just for one day mass buying during V’s birthday, and also their goals are just to break the tie from PSY. And they did it.

only the dedicated fanbase could do that :cm:

BTS, Gabby, and Mariah should fall out of the top 10 next week right? And then Justin and SZA probably will enter, correct? 

19 minutes ago, HandsToMyself said:

And it's only from one of their funding accounts. I read they decided last minute to do this for one of the member birthday, idk when is the next birthday lol their fandom have the power to do this so ofc they will buy as much as they can for their group, if Billboard is fine with this people just have to accept it....

Edited by Lalisa

positions #2 :clap3: :clap3: 

Holy #4 :deadbanana2: Didn't ATRL say he's flopping?

52 minutes ago, HandsToMyself said:

This is too much  :rip: 

But I blame Billboard more than those stans. They have the power to change the rules but they haven't done anything yet.

7 minutes ago, Sept said:

positions #2 :clap3: :clap3: 

Holy #4 :deadbanana2: Didn't ATRL say he's flopping?

justin is not flopping 'holy' is a big hit and 'anyone' is coming

41 minutes ago, TrieLz said:

It just for one day mass buying during V’s birthday, and also their goals are just to break the tie from PSY. And they did it.

only the dedicated fanbase could do that :cm:

Grangnam Style is still the bigger hit no matter what  :cm: 

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Bieber #4 but #74 on US AM and #80 on spotify :rip:

Radio's stranglehold :rip: 

6 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

And it's only from one of their funding accounts. I read they decided last minute to do this for one of the member birthday, idk when is the next birthday lol their fandom have the power to do this so ofc they will buy as much as they can for their group, if Billboard is fine with this people just have to accept it....

Nope only that one account (borahaefunds) that focused funding for Dynamite only for V’s b’day.

the other one account didn’t do that and the rest funding account are close since last November after LGO debut :cm:

4 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Bieber #4 but #74 on US AM and #80 on spotify :rip:

#5 on itunes and #2 on pop radio - with great callouts- so yeah a legit hit . also the song was top 10 on spotify for months in 2020

Edited by Iamsorare

Congrats to Dua for FNs second top 10 :clap3: 

Blinding Lights back to #3 jfc :rip: 

Blinding Lights is insane....could go #1 after the Super Bowl if there are no major releases...

• ATRL Moderator
45 minutes ago, HandsToMyself said:

The dedication! 

20 minutes ago, TrieLz said:

Nope only that one account (borahaefunds) that focused funding for Dynamite only for V’s b’day.

the other one account didn’t do that and the rest funding account are close since last November after LGO debut :cm:

That's what I said "It's only from one their funding accounts"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.