• CREATIVEREBELLION

• miguel

• ryoncé

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

far from it

Girl.

Officially.

Post what you have to in spoilers, but you can't tease and provide... nothing.

3 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

Girl.

Officially.

Post what you have to in spoilers, but you can't tease and provide... nothing.

fine -- 

Grew up with Gavin and went to the same high school as him. Very entitled and rude to everyone because he knew he was hot **** and that gave him the right to be a huge dick to people. In terms of his views, he is very close minded and repeatedly would make negative statements about gay people (so y'all stop thirsting -- have some self respect) and acted as though women were just there for him to play with. Even before his success, his ego was colossal and his behaviors have been incredibly disgusting and toxic. It was well known at our school that he took advantage of a girl who did not want to have sex with him -- but he did it anyway. I can confirm this because that girl was a close friend of mine. 

Only posting this to show people that underneath his toned body is a pretty outrageously disgusting person. A person who will have sex with whoever he wants, consent or not. A person who will make fun of gays and throw around the F word because he finds it funny. A person who has caused a lot of people a lot of pain -- and doesn't deserve to have anyone's time or attention. 

Know this won't change the mind of most gays on here who think he is "perfect" but feel like people should be aware of how he really is. 

Also, i dont have like any "hard" proof obviously of his past behavior --

but i am still friends w/ him on Facebook. At least that can prove I know him on a personal level -- see below

Screen-Shot-2021-01-05-at-7-56-22-AM.png

On 1/4/2021 at 3:52 AM, madonnafan18 said:

He reminds me of Jared Fagan (Cade Maddox).

Love this man. Scares me sometime with his hot sex but that is also the same reason i find him attractive..

OT: hes hot. Would let him pound.

31 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

Also, i dont have like any "hard" proof obviously of his past behavior --

but i am still friends w/ him on Facebook. At least that can prove I know him on a personal level -- see below

Screen-Shot-2021-01-05-at-7-56-22-AM.png

Omg, and I thought he was gay. Trash if so.

On 1/3/2021 at 2:52 PM, madonnafan18 said:

He reminds me of Jared Fagan (Cade Maddox).

:eek: I see this :thing: