Video Games you played recently

geddymonster
3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Have you played the first two? I played them on Steam last year (on my Mac!) and they were both EXCELLENT 430086543_WAP-Copy.gif

I’m going to play the second one next (I didn’t realize that the second one was released on Xbox 360 until after I started the third one). I decided to play SpongeBob first because I felt like I needed a bit of a intermission to recover from Witcher 3. :rip: I wish the first one was available on consoles!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghibli

• ahzark97

• geddymonster

• G.U.Y

PopMusicJunkie

MK11 has kept my interest since it’s release. 

I’m anticipating Super Mario 3D World on Switch come Feb. :alexz3:

OT:  Anyone have a favorite YouTube Gaming Channel?  I stan Jazzy Gunns, I live for her reactions & gameplay.  

geddymonster
18 hours ago, Chiidish said:

Grinding XC2 again so I can start over in challenge mode. Also regularly playing Hades, MK8D, and Paladins. 

Hogwarts Legacy really the only future title I'm excited to add to my current library.

I’m planning on playing Hades soon. I discovered it in some random article that popped up on my Facebook and I can’t wait to play it after watching the trailers and reading reviews. :jonny:

Chiidish
27 minutes ago, geddymonster said:

I’m planning on playing Hades soon. I discovered it in some random article that popped up on my Facebook and I can’t wait to play it after watching the trailers and reading reviews. :jonny:

It's VERY addicting, and definitely one of a kind in terms of art and direction. Such a special game :clap3:

ahzark97

Started playing death stranding and whew the story is really captivating and unique so far. Maybe a little bit too much exposition but still.. :jonny5:

ahzark97
2 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

MK11 has kept my interest since it’s release. 

I’m anticipating Super Mario 3D World on Switch come Feb. :alexz3:

OT:  Anyone have a favorite YouTube Gaming Channel?  I stan Jazzy Gunns, I live for her reactions & gameplay.  

I mostly watch gaming reviews. ACG and gameranx are the best.

PoKiTaurus

GTA San Andreas. I used to think it's just nostalgia but WOW it's still insanely fun to play.

geddymonster
3 hours ago, Chiidish said:

It's VERY addicting, and definitely one of a kind in terms of art and direction. Such a special game :clap3:

I'm a huge Greek mythology nerd so I'm very excited to play it.

feelslikeadream
6 hours ago, geddymonster said:

I’m going to play the second one next (I didn’t realize that the second one was released on Xbox 360 until after I started the third one). I decided to play SpongeBob first because I felt like I needed a bit of a intermission to recover from Witcher 3. :rip: I wish the first one was available on consoles!

Nnn I know what you mean; I like to have breaks between games of the same series too.

I avoided playing the first one for the longest because I didn't want to play it on Steam, but it's so old that it literally works on basically every PC/Mac. If you can, I strongly suggest playing it first. It is very explicitly connected to W2, and you'll def get more out of the second game if you play it after the first. There are two storylines specifically that continue directly from the first game into the second.

I just finished Resident Evil 7 and i love it my first game in the series hopefully it wont be the last one 

i finished nioh 2 last week. that game beat my ass but it was so worth it :jonny:i wanna go back and finish every single mission and keep leveling up my character. im finding as im getting older i like games that are harder? it feels way more satisfying to beat them tbh. and i dont mean just normal games on hard mode, the way they fudge the difficulty is a lot of times BS damage sponge enemies. 

now i wait to get a ps5 so i can play the demons souls remake (:jonny5: AM HYPEEE) and miles morales

5 hours ago, ahzark97 said:

Started playing death stranding and whew the story is really captivating and unique so far. Maybe a little bit too much exposition but still.. :jonny5:

you just reminded me i still need to finish that game. the gameplay kinda started dragging but the world is so interesting i need to see it through :giraffe:

geddymonster
2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Nnn I know what you mean; I like to have breaks between games of the same series too.

I avoided playing the first one for the longest because I didn't want to play it on Steam, but it's so old that it literally works on basically every PC/Mac. If you can, I strongly suggest playing it first. It is very explicitly connected to W2, and you'll def get more out of the second game if you play it after the first. There are two storylines specifically that continue directly from the first game into the second.

I might have to give that a try. I’ve never gamed on my computer, but the game is probably old enough that I wouldn’t have a problem.

Finally platinumed Bloodborne and I am playing trough Dark Souls 2 for the first time now

(I played DS1 and DS3 first)

Edited by M!X

Finished episode 2 of Life Is Strange 2.

Gonna try and do an episode a day and I should have it finished by the end of the week. :lakitu:

SomethingSweet
2 hours ago, Ghibli said:

Finished episode 2 of Life Is Strange 2.

Gonna try and do an episode a day and I should have it finished by the end of the week. :lakitu:

Great game!  I finished LIS2 a couple months back and I was pretty satisfied with the ending I got based on my choices.  I really liked Sean a lot, but Daniel got a little irritating at times LOL.  Hope you enjoy the rest!

Was obsessed with LIS1, especially Before the Storm since I loved Rachel Amber. :jonny5:
---

2020 was just all Dead by Daylight (Switch), Animal Crossing, and since its release, Genshin Impact.  My gaming trinity of 2020.

18 hours ago, SomethingSweet said:

Great game!  I finished LIS2 a couple months back and I was pretty satisfied with the ending I got based on my choices.  I really liked Sean a lot, but Daniel got a little irritating at times LOL.  Hope you enjoy the rest!

Was obsessed with LIS1, especially Before the Storm since I loved Rachel Amber. :jonny5:
---

2020 was just all Dead by Daylight (Switch), Animal Crossing, and since its release, Genshin Impact.  My gaming trinity of 2020.

I just finished episode 3, I'm probably gonna get a bad ending per say but I just like picking all the messy options. :rip:

BlooRiverAnimal

Getting back into Minecraft Dungeons. Anyone here play? 

SomethingSweet
3 hours ago, Ghibli said:

I just finished episode 3, I'm probably gonna get a bad ending per say but I just like picking all the messy options. :rip:

Honestly, I picked some of the messy choices myself, and I ended up getting (when I watched all the endings on youtube) probably my favorite ending :rip:I was honestly shocked because I played it with some friends and everyone thought I was going to get the worst ending possible because of the choices I made overall and for Daniel.  He was a bit reckless in mine, but maybe some minor choices overall influenced by ending.  

But Episode 4 introduced one of my favorite characters, and Episode 5 (beginning) had my favorite area/scenery.  I really doubted LIS2 when it originally came out and wasn't feeling it, but after a year I gave it a second chance and loved it. 

HabbGaga
On 1/4/2021 at 2:52 AM, Pure Heroin said:

Just finished AC:Valhalla after 120 hours of gameplay. 

Was this good?