• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghibli

• ahzark97

• geddymonster

• G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Recently I finally got into Overwatch! It's free on the playstation store right now and I love it so much I had to buy the game so I can play it after january 9th :rip: I'm a main d.va bth she's a queen and I'm a ***!

Taste! D.Va & Zenyatta are my mains. I can’t wait for OW2 - I hope we’ll see it this year. OW has been getting a lot of free trials lately across the 3 consoles, so it kinda feels like the beginning of a campaign to respark interest. :duca:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend
1 hour ago, 2NE1 said:

I just got my switch and I’m strictly playing Dragon Ball Fighterz 💀 I cannot explain why it’s so fun

I'm a big fan of the franchise, but I didn't buy It cause I heard the story mode sucks and It's not very comfy playing It on the switch :celestial5:

geddymonster

I recently finished playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for the first time and now I feel kind of empty inside. :chick3:

I’m currently playing SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated. The original version on Xbox was the first video game I played start-to-finish as a kid.

GuyNextDoor
2 hours ago, Delirious said:

just finished cyberpunk 2077 and visage (very good).

gonna play outlast 2 AGAIN because i loved it too much :jonny4:

Taste :jonny5:

Tales of Vesperia did THAT :clap3: finally played it after I ignored it on PS2 for too long

Sapphire

just finished Spider-man Miles Morales

a lil short compared to the first one

is there any DLC in the future?

ahzark97

Finished SOMA. The story/ atmosphere was gripping but i feel the gameplay was lackluster. Pretty much a walking simulator.

Dishonored 2 on the other hand is amazing. The level designs are executed well. The AI improved from the first game

BretTheBest
11 hours ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

Boyfriend has got me into fallout, started with 4 on 3 now and ending with his favourite, New Vegas. I’m enjoying 3 but I think I prefer 4 cause I got to build settlements

:skull:

Uranium fever, got me feeling down. 

Literally one of the best soundtracks to a video game ever. IMO. 

I’ve been playing “Tell Me Why” from the creators of Life is Strange. 

Watch Dog Legions, and just picked up Ni No Kuni on the switch. Amazed by the art form. 

Chiidish

Grinding XC2 again so I can start over in challenge mode. Also regularly playing Hades, MK8D, and Paladins. 

Hogwarts Legacy really the only future title I'm excited to add to my current library.

Been addicted to League of Legends again, Queen Seraphine brought me back :jonny6:

Also been playing Breath of the Wild and LOVING it woo what a game! :clap3:

El Chico

God the taste in this thread :WAP:

Been playing Gaylo, Destiny 2, Silent Hill 2 & 3, Fallout New Vegas, and finishing Dead Space! 

NicoleAMatty

I'm always playing WoW, so I guess that one.

I've been playing some God of War and Stardew Valley too. Tried Cyberpunk 2077 on release, but decided to drop it and wait a few months.

Gonna start Life Is Strange 2 today.

The first one is the first and only game I've platinum'd so far. :rip:

BODERLINE

I'm playing through Demon's Souls, Cyberpunk, Immortals Fenyx Rising, and AC Valhalla on my PS5.

On my Switch I'm playing ACNH, and Super Mario Galaxy.

thatsmydemi

I'm playing Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Complete Edition and I must say I'm completely slayed so far :jonny: 

21 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

I'm a big fan of the franchise, but I didn't buy It cause I heard the story mode sucks and It's not very comfy playing It on the switch :celestial5:

Tea story mode is.... not the best. It gets boring playing the same clones over and over but online play more than makes up for it. Just watch out for the broly and gogeta/vegito lovers

feelslikeadream
23 hours ago, geddymonster said:

I recently finished playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for the first time and now I feel kind of empty inside. :chick3:

Have you played the first two? I played them on Steam last year (on my Mac!) and they were both EXCELLENT 430086543_WAP-Copy.gif