• ahzark97

• HabbGaga

• P!nk

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

Just finished Hollow Knight, God I feel emotionally DRAINED

Such a great game whew!

1 hour ago, Mau ® said:

Finished Demon Souls PS5 a few days ago. Pretty great! 

I’m still working my way through it lol. Any tips for me?

3 hours ago, P!nk said:

I’m still working my way through it lol. Any tips for me?

Grind for your life to level up and upgrade your weapons often! Also stats like luck are very handy for item drops, I’ve never invested much in that in other souls games and now I see the error in my ways.

Silvermoon92

Ok so I'm about 50 hours in Cyberpunk 2077 and I DO NOT get the hate it received...at all :biblio: It's so immersive! Absolutely a gem I suspect I'll never forget :jonny:

HabbGaga

I'm playing switch games for the first time, it's a new world of gaming for me because I usually am only a fan of console/pc games that centre around a linear storyline

I currently have 

Zelda: Breath of the Wild - I finished and loved but once I defeated Ganon I couldn't really be bothered to play anymore mostly because I like missions based goals

Animal Crossing - its okay so far but I haven't gotten very far in, it seems like more of a game you play casually

Super Mario Odyssey - haven't played yet, but I will soon

Are their any games you guys would recommend playing or a must have for the switch?

Edibles.
3 hours ago, HabbGaga said:

I'm playing switch games for the first time, it's a new world of gaming for me because I usually am only a fan of console/pc games that centre around a linear storyline

I currently have 

Zelda: Breath of the Wild - I finished and loved but once I defeated Ganon I couldn't really be bothered to play anymore mostly because I like missions based goals

Animal Crossing - its okay so far but I haven't gotten very far in, it seems like more of a game you play casually

Super Mario Odyssey - haven't played yet, but I will soon

Are their any games you guys would recommend playing or a must have for the switch?

Fire Emblem 3 Houses is a MUST have

Twilish

Been playing Outriders and LOVING it. Except the server problems and wishing i had people to play with :monkey:

AllyBunny

I've been playing Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town the past week, it's good, but it can get a little boring.

Loved Demon Souls PS5 so much that decided to buy Dark Souls 3 and dive right into that. It’s funny how I loved Bloodborne and Sekiro but never played Dark Souls before.

Loving it so far, I like how the framerate is 60 fps on PS5, it’s such a bonus for me.

On 4/3/2021 at 5:43 PM, Mau ® said:

Grind for your life to level up and upgrade your weapons often! Also stats like luck are very handy for item drops, I’ve never invested much in that in other souls games and now I see the error in my ways.

I have being focusing on levelling up so to speak but I have not been upgrading Luck! So I will do from now on. Thank you for the advice. I do really enjoy the game.

16 hours ago, Twilish said:

Been playing Outriders and LOVING it. Except the server problems and wishing i had people to play with :monkey:

Me too. Add me if you wish: NARadyk

Twilish
2 hours ago, P!nk said:

Me too. Add me if you wish: NARadyk

Yes sis! I’ll add when I’m home from work! :duca:

Kingpin

Playing Monster Hunter Rise and its fantastic! Highly recommend if you have a Switch, though the combat takes a bit of time getting used to. Feels a bit clunky as the attacks don't track with the monsters but you get used to it

Lucid Dreaming

-Currently playing Days Gone after a quick hiatus. Honestly, while it's no TLOU, it's a really fan game who REALLY picks up during the latter half. I'm loving the storyline.

-Played Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5. While controls + graphics are outdated, both are SO much fun and quite ridiculous. Especially RE4. Leon can crush me anytime he wants.

Lucid Dreaming
On 2/20/2021 at 2:32 PM, Edibles. said:

I bought the Bioshock Trilogy remaster for PS4 after Christmas for like, $20. I've played them all before, but wanted to play them again. 

I beat BioShock on Saturday, and I beat BioShock 2 on Monday evening, and wrapped up Minerva's Den earlier this morning. I forgot how much better BioShock 2 is than the first. 

Hide contents

aside from the would you kindly? reveal in BioShocl

I'm gonna start playing Infinite again soon-ish. 

Omg BioShock 2 and Minerva's Den WRECKED ME:jonny2:

The first one is quite good, but the sequel was literally an experience. Fighting the Big Sister for the first time was so frustrating to me haha.

I need to replay infinite though, i liked it but i found some of the areas way too overcrowded.

Edibles.
10 hours ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

Omg BioShock 2 and Minerva's Den WRECKED ME:jonny2:

The first one is quite good, but the sequel was literally an experience. Fighting the Big Sister for the first time was so frustrating to me haha.

I need to replay infinite though, i liked it but i found some of the areas way too overcrowded.

It’s funny because I didn’t even replay Infinite (yet)

I recently started to play Nier Automata since it was at a great discount. I wish I havent the bitch restarts from the beginning like them 90s videogames. I almost punched smth.

G.U.Y. Gaga

Just finished savage raiding in FFXIV... people are so inconsiderate of others time :deadbanana:

ahzark97

Halfway through outer wilds, the puzzles are extremely fun to solve. Overall, i'm having a blast.

Disconnect

New Super Mario Bros Wii on my PC wmulator haha :heart: