This was POP 2019 (Part 1) THE RESULTS [25-11 Revealed]

Tinashegrande6

I didn't expect Truth Hurts to go so early :skull: It's such a cute bop!
Fake smile is kinda annoying, I'm glad it got punched out now. :flower:
Ugh Like a Girl is a bop that grew on me so much. Soulmate should've gone before it :shakeno:
Imagine?! :deadbanana2: It's so cute and nice. I had no idea some people hated it!
Wish you were gay and Allergic are both ok, there are worse songs to be punched out from their respective albums... :doc:
Boys is such a cute fun bop, y'all need to STOP punching out the great Lizzo songs :biblio: I'm getting angry.
Ok what a horrible update :shakeno: Water Me is AMAZING, easily my fave Lizzo song. And Hollywood's Bleeding is one of the better tracks on Post's album...
And now All the Good Girls Go to Hell which is ANOTHER 10. This update is going downhill.

Why are Post's songs not PUNCHED out, I'd only keep 3 songs from the remaining songs of that album. And I Love You's ugly self is still in... :biblio: I need these out next update: A Thousand Bad Times, Sunflower, Circles (wishful thinking but it's a dreadful song), needy, i love you.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tinashegrande6

• KillingYourCareer

• ATWK

• Ewan Chaos

Tinashegrande6

Sorry guys I don't think I'm gonna be able to do the reveal tonight :emofish:

We shall recommence on Tuesday 23rd February at 8:30pm GMT (3:30pm EST, 12:30pm PST)

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/19/2021 at 6:42 PM, supaspaz said:

Why you hating?! We stan Emery Bingham in this house. Right, @Ace Reject?

The Alpha, Beta, and Omega all at once!

I missed so much lol. Some of these results are off-putting though :biblio: How does Lizzo have only two songs and one of them is Tempo :bibliahh:

Justice for Jerome, Crybaby, Lingerie and Water Me!!!

Post losing I'm Gonna Be, Enemies, and Die For Me (the latter two back to back) :deadbanana2:

Wtf is 8 the second song gone :rip: 

Imagine left too?! Some of y'all have trash taste and I'm glad I wasn't here cuz I'd be fuming even harder :deadbanana4: 

22 hours ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Sorry guys I don't think I'm gonna be able to do the reveal tonight :emofish:

We shall recommence on Tuesday 23rd February at 8:30pm GMT (3:30pm EST, 12:30pm PST)

No problem! 

----

The chances of A Thousand Bad Times being number one (what it deserves) are null because well it's Post and he has a penis but what are the chances of it making it in the top 10, I wonder. 

eSQSVJ6.png

Average Score: 7.00

Low scores: 1: @PiecesOfYou

1.5: @KillingYourCareer

High scores: 11: @clue, @ATWK

10: @Never Ending, @Valtersen

Spoiler

@KillingYourCareer: I don’t recall Young Thug sounding like that from the last time I heard him on Camila Cabello’s #1 IFPI global best-selling song of 2018, Havana?!*

@Valtersen: I didn’t appreciate this song at first, but it’s just so good

@ATWK: His best song.

Edited by Tinashegrande6