• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xalric

• hétérosexuelle

• Ghiles

• Sugden

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Everyone is to familiarize themselves with these rules. There are no exceptions or leniency moving forward. 

If you cannot follow these rules you will be warned and if it continues you will be thread banned.

now what is dis hunny? the thread will die again 

cKKzDr5.thumb.jpg.7485f159621b8e960043d4

CandyCoatedClouds

Question Why do we get a new Kpop thread every year :confused: 

Also @Blank SpaceSpace didn't get to reply to you in the last thread but I totally think Haechan is at least interested in women. That time he checked out Joy in that infamous rainbow dress and that video of him ready to risk it all for that fan in that I heart radio video have convinced me that he's just a baiter and not actually gay.

BlazingLovatic

@Zack I didn't even realise, my dumb ass just thought Taeyong had come back and they didn't mention anything about it :dies:

Winmill De Kwynn

WJSN Best 3rd gen GG discrography :gaygacat5:

Pantomime best release of 2020

6 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

@Zack I didn't even realise, my dumb ass just thought Taeyong had come back and they didn't mention anything about it :dies:

Yeah I just found it odd that only Taeyeon appeared. 

It's not like an f(x) situation where a member can't appear for political reasons plus tension with the company. 

As far as we know Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yoona are on good terms with the company so it's very odd that SJ and TVXQ appeared but those girls were left out. Especially considering it was all pre-recorded so the stage could have been filmed at any time.

This event would have been the perfect opportunity for Oh!GG to perform finally. 

37 minutes ago, Ryan said:

New Year, New K-Pop Thread

Rules: https://atrl.net/index.php?/guidelines/

Everyone is to familiarize themselves with these rules. There are no exceptions or leniency moving forward. 

If you cannot follow these rules you will be warned and if it continues you will be thread banned.

Can we just have HARMLESS nickname as an exception? I mean, Irene is now in ha early 30s; it’ll be kinda disrespectful to not call her Hag+haName

djoDYMT.gif

Hatterene

aespa strikes again !

djoDYMT.gif

EDIT: damn these new rules

Edited by Hatterene
Indie Go Mind
33 minutes ago, Zack said:

Red Velvet queens 

30 minutes ago, Near said:

RED VELVET TALENTED. ICONIC.

28 minutes ago, Narima said:

stan talent :gaycat6:

I agree with all of this... :gaycat2:

Good morning

BP: powerful and loved by both fandom and GP

Aespa: loved by their avatars :clap3:

BlazingLovatic
5 minutes ago, Zack said:

Yeah I just found it odd that only Taeyeon appeared. 

It's not like an f(x) situation where a member can't appear for political reasons plus tension with the company. 

As far as we know Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yoona are on good terms with the company so it's very odd that SJ and TVXQ appeared but those girls were left out. Especially considering it was all pre-recorded so the stage could have been filmed at any time.

This event would have been the perfect opportunity for Oh!GG to perform finally. 

Yoona and Yuri are rarely included in these kinda concert things and idk why that is rlly, cause they both have albums

whether it's because they're too busy with acting, or they just don't get invited, it's bizarre 

I remember when Yuri asked to go to an SMTown a few years ago (before her album, but after she released Always Find You) and was basically told by management that she had nothing to do there  :jonny:

• ATRL Administrator
26 minutes ago, rzal said:

now what is dis hunny? the thread will die again 

cKKzDr5.thumb.jpg.7485f159621b8e960043d4

11 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Can we just have HARMLESS nickname as an exception? I mean, Irene is now in ha early 30s; it’ll be kinda disrespectful to not call her Hag+haName

djoDYMT.gif

That was copied over from the old post. Nicknames are still allowed. 

• ATRL Administrator
26 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Question Why do we get a new Kpop thread every year :confused: 

Cause the K-Pop thread used to break ATRL so to prevent that we make a new one every year. 

Just now, Ryan said:

Cause the K-Pop thread used to break ATRL so to prevent that we make a new one every year. 

Is it still possible to see what the posting ranking is in threads?

I remember old ATRL used to have that function so we could see who posted the most. 

So curious what it was for 2020.