K-Pop Discussion Thread: Chungha is Coming

4 hours ago, Butters said:

People are assuming she will, not confirmed. Sakura herself hasn't mentioned going back to HKT since, like 2019

It would make sense for her to become a soloist. She’s now a perfect idol who’s now able to mix both Japan and Korea’s strongest sides in terms of entertainment, while also being able to actually make music.

Since Namie Amuro’s retirement, Japan doesn’t have a proper big “pop girl” (Utada Hikaru is another type of artist imo), there have been some attempts but they lacked one thing or another and didn’t manage to fill such market gap.

Sakura has a lot of fans and could genuinely become the 48 Family’s biggest soloist, while also becoming Japan’s new it-girl, if properly pushed.

It would be kinda pointless to make her go back to who she was pre-Produce 48, she was special back then, but she’s simply unique now. She’s a star that is simply waiting to shine brighter and brighter.

SadEnragedKentrosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Edited by ZENO
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hétérosexuelle

• bijonse

• Xalric

• Sugden

Lost In Paradise

Wait did anyone else clock that Jean Paul Gaultier gift their team sent to Rosé? The note attached said “congrats on your solo debut”

surely if she’s already getting gifts around it, it must be any day now...

Gui Blackout

This classic really aged like fine wine :WAP: just like Changmin :gaycat3:

Britney Jean

Sakura would be a full time gaming youtuber after izone disbands, the more realistic options :gaygacat5:

Britney Jean
1 hour ago, Park Jinyoung said:

sometimes I forget that jackson is so funny :ahh:

Lmao he's saying all those funny stuffs with that straight face :ahh:

I'm hoping Jackson has a successful solo career. He has it all. I'm also hoping he gets his own show cause he's too entertaining :lmao:

11 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

YG disposing of the “future 2ne1” girls like trash, I hate that man

Not what happened here.

It was the Future 21 vs PinkPunk which ultimately became BlackPink. 

F21 was the main team for years but all of a sudden the PinkPunk started to get better and better. The debut of the GG was approaching and the PinkPunk girls just had way too much advertisement. So they debuted.

The Future 2NE1 then became Team A after BlackPink debut, so they were sure to debut. YG added a 5th member Lee Chaeyoung, a trainee that was here for 2 or 3 years from Kpopstar. That Lee Chaeyoung girl is actually PURPLE K!SS' Chaein. 

But then Lee Seoyeon left YG and this was the line up of F21:

YG Trainees

From left to right: Yejin, Sadaju, Youha, Chaein, Denise (Secret Number), SuA.

At one point there was 25+ girls trainees in several team and there were shifting the line up left and right. Then a bunch of girls started to leave after the Burning Sun Scandal. Literally none of the girls from debut team are with YG anymore.

2PM comeback in March with the full group. (Yes Taecyeon who left JYP is also part of the comeback).

Chungha said that the next pre-release will not feature any choreo. Get ready for her coffee-shop'd smasha :jonny5:

Oh My Girl promoting without YooA and tragic roots you can tell who has been working and who hasn't.

RobDeWittBukater
6 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

This classic really aged like fine wine :WAP: just like Changmin :gaycat3:

A song to get pregnant to

Bild

:WAP:

RobDeWittBukater
14 minutes ago, drmkng said:

Minho said it's  Minkey bitch

My original and favorite ship of all time :jonny:

Everyone looks so good :jonny4:

But how come Taemin's hair is not black in this? I guess his and Onew's photoshoot must have been done seperately from Minho's and Key's, Taemin's hair here is giving me Criminal and SuperM's 100 mv teas.

harrythevifan
10 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Oh My Girl promoting without YooA and tragic roots you can tell who has been working and who hasn't.

So, who hasn't been working?!

:cm:

harrythevifan
1 minute ago, Xalric said:

Mimi... 

I think Mimi's plan is to leave it like it is, and by the time for their next comeback, they'll think it's a dip dye.

:cm:

BlackAura
40 minutes ago, RobDeWittBukater said:

A song to get pregnant to

Bild

:WAP: