Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Selena's "Slow Down" passes 100M Spotify streams!

Featured Replies

Image

 

A BOP! :jonny5:It's her 23rd song to pass the mark. 

Edited by naval23

I remember the first time I heard it on June 3rd. my mind was BLOWN. deserved a better video and more success but still a great song :clap3:

 

I remember the first time I heard it on June 3rd. my mind was DISGUSTED. deserved being an utter flop and still a horrid  song :clap3:

The way this song absolutely goes off . Selena really didn’t come to play :WAP:

This song actually aged like fine wine in mexico is still very popular

WHAT A SONG!!! :jonny5:

 

Spoiler

and the only listenable song on that TRAGIC album :gaycat5:

 

50 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

WHAT A SONG!!! :jonny5:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

and the only listenable song on that TRAGIC album :gaycat5:

 

Stars Dance the track is one of her best songs and C&GI is still fine. The rest is very of its time 

a bop and I remember hating it at first but the Revival tour made me love it

the only good song left on Stars Dance with title track and C&GI

An ANTHEM. This song is more fast-paced than it's supposed to be, and I love it!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.