Logic’s "1-800-273-8255" surpasses 1B streams on Spotify

nooniebao

Loved this back in the day, well deserved :clap3:

36 minutes ago, Chainsmoker said:

I completely forgot about this song. :rip:

22 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

I forgot this song existed and even forgot how the chorus goes :rip:

Same :ahh: I immediately went to listen to it. A bop, used to love it back then 

50 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Loved this back in the day, well deserved :clap3:

49 minutes ago, Chainsmoker said:

I completely forgot about this song. :rip:

35 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

I forgot this song existed and even forgot how the chorus goes :rip:

11 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Same :ahh: I immediately went to listen to it. A bop, used to love it back then 

OMG I thought I was the only one. I LOVED this song when it came out but gun to my head I couldn't hum a second to it now. How long ago did that come out?????

2 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

OMG I thought I was the only one. I LOVED this song when it came out but gun to my head I couldn't hum a second to it now. How long ago did that come out?????

I just looked and it came out 2017. After hearing the chorus again just now I remember it :rip: I guess it goes to show how many of these “hits” would be forgotten in years to come if they didn’t have the chorus in the song title nnn

Same I just remembered it. It feels like that song is much older than 3 years. I forgot that title wasn't in the chorus so I was trying to sing the 800 number like a jingle in my head like a ****ing idiot before I just looked it up.  :rip: I only listened up to the chorus so I don't know the rest of the song. I didn't remember that song had Khalid and Alessia Cara in it too

Finally took long enough 

3 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

800 number like a jingle in my head like a ****ing idiot before I just looked it up.  

im sorry but :bibliahh:i dont blmae you though it feels very much of its time but still a great song. I kinda find it hard to remember these days too.

Another billion in the bank of Khalid :clap3: 

'Who can relate, hoo' is still manage to cringe me every time hoo :swan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.