The Pussycat Dolls f/ Pabllo Vittar - “React (Remix)”

gui

Rumor has it this was to be used to promote the PCD tour in Brazil/LATAM that didn’t happen due to the pandemic

Edited by gui

It sounds great tbh, loved it. 

Pabllo low key outshined Nicole :eli:

I would love a proper collab between PCD and Pabllo, they would look SICKENING together 

1 hour ago, Inverted said:

I liked the mix, but Pablo's verse wasn't necessary. His ad libs and "uh-uhhhh" and "ahhhs" are great though. He can replace Melody. :heart:

Hahaa this is so accurate

The remix is good. The featuring wasn't necessary. I wish they released this kind of remix instead of that trash trash remix

iamluisfelipe
2 hours ago, Mhoum said:

Hahaa this is so accurate

The remix is good. The featuring wasn't necessary. I wish they released this kind of remix instead of that trash trash remix

you can find the brabo remix without pabllo on youtube. it was even registered to be released. 

31 minutes ago, zz19 said:

Lol at Pabllo getting more solo time in a PCD song than any of the other dolls combined on their first two albums :rip:

That's technically not true if we include Melody

Elevator and Painted Windows are still those songs

FrenchClumsyGreatwhiteshark-small.gif

iamluisfelipe
4 hours ago, zz19 said:

Lol at Pabllo getting more solo time in a PCD song than any of the other dolls combined on their first two albums :rip:

same for will i am, snoop dogg, missy elliot, r kelly... why so surprised sis? that’s their formula

On 12/29/2020 at 12:12 PM, iamluisfelipe said:

you can find the brabo remix without pabllo on youtube. it was even registered to be released. 

Never new that. Just looked for it and the remix is really good thanks