HDD: Playboy Carti x Taylor Swift #1

Renan90

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_517313530.gif

NEW RELEASES: DURK, CARTI SAVE XMAS

The top debuts on next week's HITS Top 50 belong to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day releases from Alamo/Geffen/Interscope's Lil Durk and AWGE/Interscope's Playboi Carti, respectively. 

Carti's Whole Lotta Red seems likely for a #1 debut with activity in the 125-135k range. Taylor Swift can never be counted out, however. It will be interesting to see what, if anything, she has up her sleeve for a potential third week on top with evermore (Republic).

Lil Durk’s The Voice, released on Thursday, will see its first full week come in around 50-55k after debuting with a one-day total of around 25k in the week that just ended.

We're not quite sure how to celebrate Boxing Day, but we're assuming it involves heavy pours and lots of sweets. 

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=324602&title=NEW-RELEASES%3A-DURK%2C-CARTI-SAVE-XMAS

"Lil Durk’s The Voice, released on Thursday, will see its first full week come in around 50-55k after debuting with a one-day total of around 25k in the week that just ended" MESS :rip:. Anti teas kinda, I wonder how often stuff like that happens. 

Can’t remember the last time my favorite album is on course to be on top of the charts or the last time I cared lol

Hope Carti snatches (even though I still don’t care :p)

Thats an actual challenger, not like last week Paul album

hmm, his highest song on apple seems to be #10, where durk is dominating. 

I feel bad for daddy Paul. He should’ve released his album this week instead.

Hopefully Taylor goes number 1 instead 

Taylor PULL THROUGH BITxH!!!

Taylor is currently at home autographing 50,000 extra albums :clap3:

weeks in sales t10 so far

chromatica 6

positions 2

rare 2

Looks like evermore will be passing some of those already. 

I feel like that's good for carti, Die Lit did 60k iirc

I'll be streaming :mandown:

14 hours ago, Yuanyu said:

Probably Taylor carti US Spotify streams have decreased +50%

how did he get 130k prediction? Rappers usually don't sell pure albums and he'd at least need ariana like streaming numbers do debut with 130k SEA but I see he is behind lil durk on AM and has 3 songson the U.S. top 50, less than Taylor's 3 week old album.

12 minutes ago, DesiredConsternation said:

how did he get 130k prediction? Rappers usually don't sell pure albums and he'd at least need ariana like streaming numbers do debut with 130k SEA but I see he is behind lil durk on AM and has 3 songson the U.S. top 50, less than Taylor's 3 week old album.

Probably other streaming services like SoundCloud + his album has 24 songs, 

but I really think they have overestimated Carti numbers. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.