Slayyyter - "Troubled Paradise"

Ava Max

NotAvaMax
8 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

troubled paradise and intoxicated

they are cute

Are they like the mixtape or a new sound?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DearSociety13

• Beyonnaise

• Ava Max

• RideOrDie

Can you like, not make threads just because you want to be the ‘first’ an then never update the OP and leave it for dead, you’re annoying

RideOrDie
Just now, Cain said:

Can you like, not make threads just because you want to be the ‘first’ an then never update the OP and leave it for dead, you’re annoying

:bibliahh:

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone
8 minutes ago, Cain said:

This. This user always runs first to make threads and never updates them like ok you're not obligated to make creative OP but you have threads of big songs without even streaming links/videos updated, that's literally against the music section rules.

THREAD OWNERSHIP

• As owner of a single or album thread, you are responsible for keeping the first post updated. The following information should be added as it becomes available: the exact release date, artwork, track listing, official purchase and streaming links, official video(s).

OT: A bop, her first good song in a while

SummerTime

So this is more in the vein of Hello Kitty, Mine and Touch My Body? 

7 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

This. This user always runs first to make threads and never updates them like ok you're not obligated to make creative OP but you have threads of big songs without even streaming links/videos updated, that's literally against the music section rules.

Hmmm @ATRL Feedback

• #FreeBritney Activist
5 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Oooo the insider girls are fightinggg

Delirious

Omg...anyways I agree with @BlackOutZone and @Cain. It's like you're doing it not cause you like the artist or are trying to support the song's release but you're doing it purely for clout...

RideOrDie
4 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Oooo the insider girls are fightinggg

They woke up today and chose to be bothered over nothing. :dies:

N e ways, if any user asks me for thread ownership I always give it to them. 90% of them no one even cares what's in the OP. :heart2:

Navyofbadgals
37 minutes ago, Cain said:

Honestly :deadbanana: either give up or the threads or update them

RideOrDie

Choosing a slayyyter topic to complain about this when it has not been an issue for YEARS now. :deadbanana2:

Dua Lipa stans are something else. Either ask for the thread ownership or ask me to update it instead of complaining. Thank you! :heart2:

OT: The length is 4:01

judestfrancis

Y'all need to shut up. Be grateful we're getting all this insider info. Who gives a **** about what the thread looks like? Just post your opinions and go.

OT: I just hope it's better than what she's been releasing lately.

LoveInStereo
3 hours ago, Cain said:

Fighting for ownership over an ATRL thread is too embarrassing. Who cares if the OP doesn't get updated? It's a single, it's not a thread that's gonna be relevant forever. Get a grip

OT: Self-Destruct was a bop, I’m excited to check this out

DearSociety13

I hope this can pull some streaming numbers.

Self Destruct only has 800K & Throatzillaaa has only 300K.

She needs something more pop like “Mine” to get some streams for the album.

Exquisite

The only song I've liked from her is Mine :dancehall3: Not sure why I keep checking her threads

DearSociety13
1 hour ago, fountain said:

Okay but once again where is Villain 

If it's produced by Robokid then it's probably been scrapped. I'm pretty sure she said she's not working with him again

• ATRL Moderator
Tsareena
7 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

8 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

:bibliahh:

8 hours ago, Cain said:

Right now we can't change OP for threads that are not being updated accordingly but please report threads where the OP isn't updated accordingly and I'll be warning accordingly if things continue as is