Lady Gaga CSPC Update

Chaos Angel

https://chartmasters.org/2020/12/cspc-lady-gaga-albums-and-songs-sales/

Single Album Equivalents:

1. 2008 – Lady Gaga – Poker Face [The Fame / The Fame Monster] – 7,140,000
2. 2009 – Lady Gaga – Bad Romance [The Fame / The Fame Monster] – 7,100,000
3. 2009 – Lady Gaga ft. Beyoncé – Telephone [The Fame / The Fame Monster] – 4,880,000
4. 2008 – Lady Gaga ft. Colby O’Donis – Just Dance [The Fame / The Fame Monster] – 4,710,000
5. 2011 – Lady Gaga – Born This Way [Born This Way] – 4,120,000
6. 2018 – Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper – Shallow [A Star Is Born] – 3,310,000
7. 2009 – Lady Gaga – Alejandro [The Fame / The Fame Monster] – 3,010,000
8. 2008 – Lady Gaga – Paparazzi [The Fame / The Fame Monster] – 2,770,000
9. 2011 – Lady Gaga – The Edge Of Glory [Born This Way]– 2,220,000
10. 2013 – Lady Gaga – Applause [Artpop] – 1,860,000
11. 2011 – Lady Gaga – Judas [Born This Way] – 1,730,000
12. 2008 – Lady Gaga – LoveGame [The Fame / The Fame Monster] – 1,640,000
13. 2011 – Lady Gaga – Yoü And I [Born This Way] – 1,510,000
14. 2016 – Lady Gaga – Million Reasons [Joanne] – 1,400,000

Album CSPC:

CSPC-Lady-Gaga-albums-and-songs-sales.jp

Edited by Chaos Angel

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zs2236

• style17

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Rusty

CSPC-Lady-Gaga-top-streaming-hits.jpg

Shallow stomping :clap3:

biblicalmonster

The digital sales of Alejandro skyrocketed, I'm surprised. They were standing at 5,5M on the previous update. 

• At 35,603,000 EAS, The Fame / The Fame Monster is the most successful album of the 2000s.
  • At 12,635,000 EAS, Born This Way is the 4th most successful album from 2011.
  • At 7,140,000 EAS, Poker Face is the 2nd most successful song from 2008.
  • At 7,100,000 EAS, Bad Romance is the most successful song from 2009.

e58e1b7f0bb04833400afce8aec463d6.gif

1 minute ago, PMM said:
  • At 35,603,000 EAS, The Fame / The Fame Monster is the most successful album of the 2000s.
  • At 12,635,000 EAS, Born This Way is the 4th most successful album from 2011.
  • At 7,140,000 EAS, Poker Face is the 2nd most successful song from 2008.
  • At 7,100,000 EAS, Bad Romance is the most successful song from 2009.

e58e1b7f0bb04833400afce8aec463d6.gif

So if TF/TFM was one era you’re willing to admit that GaGa had over half of her career SPS (from 7 albums) come from one era:bibliahh:

1 minute ago, style17 said:

So if TF/TFM was one era you’re willing to admit that GaGa had over half of her career SPS (from 7 albums) come from one era:bibliahh:

The Fame Monster was a rerelease. The EP sales don't count for The Fame rerelase. CSPC Lady Gaga The Fame Monster EP and The Remix salesCSPC Lady Gaga studio album sales market breakdowns

Chromatica 7 month total - 2.25m

Joanne 17 month total - 2.25m

Yet I’ve been seeing OGH say this era is somehow smaller than Joanne.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Zs2236 said:

The Fame Monster was a rerelease. The EP sales don't count for The Fame rerelase. CSPC Lady Gaga The Fame Monster EP and The Remix salesCSPC Lady Gaga studio album sales market breakdowns

But there is no way in hell that The Fame without the EP has 35m units alone

Just now, style17 said:

But there is no way in hell that The Fame without the EP has 35m units alone

same thing for Birthday, GGGB,TD and maybe Fearless. They wouldn't be there without a rerelease. Sorry that gaga had a successful

10 minutes ago, style17 said:

Gaga literally alienated half of america with born this way and actually made a political stance and used her voice for something while taylor made safe middle of the road “not gonna talk about politics cos half my fans live in red states” her whole career. Sorry some people actually decided to stand up for things before it was cool. 
“umm taylors super political now look at___” yeah look at how she didnt dare speak trumps name during his election because she knew she would get dixie chicked from a huge portion of her fanbase. Yes plenty of my liberal friends love and live for taylor but she spent half if not more of her career staying radio silent on any issues while gaga actually stood up and fought for what she believed in in her music and her activism. 

its fine that you stan taylor and wanna drag gaga but dont get it twisted: your fave knew she was collecting trump supporter money and didnt wanna risk losing her crossover appeal even by album five. Gaga in her second studio album decided to take a stance. Its just not the same

Edited by Mrguilbeaux

6 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

Gaga literally alienated half of america with born this way and actually made a political stance and used her voice for something while taylor made safe middle of the road “not gonna talk about politics cos half my fans live in red states” her whole career. Sorry some people actually decided to stand up for things before it was cool. 
“umm taylors super political now look at___” yeah look at how she didnt dare speak trumps name during his election because she knew she would get dixie chicked from a huge portion of her fanbase. Yes plenty of my liberal friends love and live for taylor but she spent half if not more of her career staying radio silent on any issues while gaga actually stood up and fought for what she believed in in her music and her activism. 

its fine that you stan taylor and wanna drag gaga but dont get it twisted: your fave knew she was collecting trump supporter money and didnt wanna risk losing her crossover appeal even by album five. Gaga in her second studio album decided to take a stance. Its just not the same

I'm sorry sis @style17 I stan Taylor too but you deserved it. 

6 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

no one asked about politics... 

Also... Trump literally wasn’t a thing until after 1989 so you’re drag doesn’t even make sense. I mean I’m sorry but if she would get dixie chick’d as a COUNTRY artist why would she do that to herself... 

and sure GaGa made one statement with BTW, Judas was just dumb and the rest of her music after that BOMBED out of the charts because it was BAD. Beyoncé makes statements and she smashes every time. Stop excusing GaGa’s utter floppage and pivoting to politics.

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

I'm sorry sis @style17 I stan Taylor too but you deserved it. 

how can you claim to stan Taylor when that user is dragging her for things that aren’t dragworthy

Just now, style17 said:

how can you claim to stan Taylor when that user is dragging her for things that aren’t dragworthy

I stan her but you deserve the drag when you clearly had no reason to come here and try to drag Gaga for something that's not dragworthy either 

12 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

Ot- Chromatica will def surpass Joanne in the next update 

It’s funny how you mention BTW while I’m listening to

Electric Chapel ??

Half the sales are from TF/TFM damn what a MONSTER era :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.